Mazda 6 Forums banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
391 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Heya everyone! I have one of my OEM Michelin MXM4's with a nail in the sidewall, and rather than spending $209+ locally to get it fixed, I've been thinking about ordering myself a full set of Toyo Proxes4, I've read a lot about people being very happy with them.

So my question is, anyone know how the P225/45 will look on the stock rims? You guys think it'll look ok (or even better? :) ) I'm worried about with the stock suspension having "too much" fender wheel space.

Just looking for some opinions and maybe some pics if anyone has them :) I tried searching on Cardomain to no avail.

Hope you guys can provide some insight!!! :)

·
Registered
1,573 Posts
This has been covered but I'll give you the benefits anyway.

They look about the same as stock tires you won't notice much difference. Mount fine on stock rims, check my pic from the show and shine section under 3 day zaino. Hard to tell they are toyos at all, until the drive atleast.

·
Registered
391 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Blast!! :swearin: I searched using the forum search, and browsed all through the "Performance Tire" section and didn't see anything... didn't even think to look under the newbie section :)

Sorry about that, I'm seeing some threads under the newbie section! Thanks for the help :)

·
Registered
1,573 Posts
too bad toyo dosen't give you free tint too.

1 - 5 of 5 Posts