Mazda 6 Forums banner

1 - 20 of 34 Posts

·
Registered
82 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hello everyone,

Bad news, i totalled my PERFORMANCE WHITE 2004 Mazda6i. :tear: Reckless driving in the rain and boom no more 6. anyways im parting out all my aftermarket parts because insurnace doesnt cover any of that. Here is what i was able to remove and are for sale. the prices are listed there and are always negotiable but first to offer the shown price gets the item. I am located in San Diego California.

PLEASE EMAIL ME AT **[email protected]**FOR PICTURES IF YOU ARE INTERESTED I HAVE PICS OF EVERYTHING:

---Xtec 35w 6000k HID headlights-$269 shipped SOLD!!
---GTSpec Front Strut Bar-$100 shipped SOLD!!
---Magnaflow resonator(brand new in box)-$90 + shipping charges
---Sports Grille-$50 SOLD!!
---Oem Intake Box Assembly-$60 shipped
---Factory Dual Exhaust- Local Pick up Only $40
---TSUNAMI 1 FARAD CAPACITOR $60

I accept paypal at [email protected]. Other forms of payment are also acceptable but you must contact me first and i cant garauntee any sales unless its paypal.

Feel free to comment but keep the comments on the car to a minimal but if you must go ahead but remember lets keep in mind that this thread is for Buyers and Sellers

Projectm6i
Khoa Nguyen

Attachments

·
Registered
700 Posts
damn dude, sorry to hear that. i would grab those hids from ya but i dont have the money right now.

·
Registered
780 Posts
I'm sorry to hear about your car. Does the magnaflow resonator bolt up directly to the stock exhaust, and do is the strut bar still up for sale??

·
Registered
82 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
i had RAYS engineering Gramlights 57s bronze. no i didnt get them from the junkyard they are still there if anyone is trying to pick them up...my parents were pretty upset with the accident and told me to leave the rims even if i could sell them back :tear: 2 of the rims are still good with a little curb rash and 2 rims were just plain destroyed. Aluminum Alloy rims are legit but get destroyed in an accident. the clear corners i forgot to get off the car as well so those are not for sale either. Everything is still up for grabs so continue to pm me or email me at [email protected]

YOU MAY ALSO CONTACT ME DIRECTLY AND MORE EFFECTIVELY THROUGH AOL INSTANT MESSENGER AT:

PROJECTM6i

regards, Projectm6
Khoa nguyen

·
Registered
82 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
This is the driverside rear rim. just makes me cry :tear: :tear: :tear:

ANYWAYS I HAVE PICTURES OF EVERYTHING IF ANYONE WANTS PICTURES JUST EMAIL ME OR GET THEM THROUGH AOL INSTANT MESSENGER WHENEVER IM ONLINE. AOL SN: Projectm6i
regards, khoa nguyen

Attachments

·
Registered
82 Posts
Discussion Starter #14
my car domain page isnt too updated but i do have pictures of my HIDs on there. since everyone is asking for pics of what they look like...come to my site and check them out...

http://www.cardomain.com/ride/801043

EVERYTHING IS STILL UP FOR GRABS...GOOD LUCK EVERYONE.

regards,
projectm6
khoa nguyen :)

·
Registered
748 Posts
I think that I am going to the Junkyard tomorrow if there are any requests for items...

6i MTX
[/b]

Where is the junkyard? I live in Costa Mesa so i'm willing to drive to SD.

my car domain page isnt too updated but i do have pictures of my HIDs on there. since everyone is asking for pics of what they look like...come to my site and check them out...

http://www.cardomain.com/ride/801043

EVERYTHING IS STILL UP FOR GRABS...GOOD LUCK EVERYONE.

regards,
projectm6
khoa nguyen :)
[/b]
sent you a PM

·
Registered
82 Posts
Discussion Starter #20
It makes me sad to hear you guys talk about salvaging my parts on my parts for sale thread. please pm each other :tear:

thank you ,
projectm6

1 - 20 of 34 Posts
About this Discussion
33 Replies
16 Participants
blaeznazn24
Mazda 6 Forums
Mazda6club.com is a forum dedicated to the Mazda6 / Atenza. Come and discuss reliability, performance, modifications, and more!
Full Forum Listing