1 - 20 of 38 Posts

·
Registered
356 Posts
Discussion Starter #1

·
Registered
2,371 Posts
I'm just curious, but how will this intercooler bolt on to all three cars when they each have unique intercoolers? Are there three different versions?
[/b]
The innercoolers are the exact same. The ducts and shrouds differ from one another.

·
Registered
30 Posts
no pics, dyno's, comparo's but you've got a price? Shouldn't you produce some proof of porduct first and then base your price on how it compares to the other options on the market?

·
Registered
356 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
I'm just curious, but how will this intercooler bolt on to all three cars when they each have unique intercoolers? Are there three different versions?
[/b]
Yes we know this. We have information that haven't released yet that pertains to this. I also have noticed our competition has copied that information from us without test fitting it themselves. Noobies.

no pics, dyno's, comparo's but you've got a price? Shouldn't you produce some proof of porduct first and then base your price on how it compares to the other options on the market?
[/b]
http://www.streetunit.com/MAZDASPEED_Top_M...p/sumzrtmic.htm

There are pics. Base runs and tests are coming. We just got the unit.

·
Registered
2,044 Posts
does the factory IC shroud bolt on too? or is it left off? if left off, does this IC enable a close fit to the hood ducts?

·
Registered
68 Posts
I've been throughly confused by the TMIC topic in Engine & Drivetrain.

Do you not have ETS TMIC's in stock right now? What size do you have? There seem to be 3, 3.25, 3.5".

Also, did I hear murmurs of CP-E making a Top mount too?

Very confused, just take my credit card and make some decisions for me... ;)

·
Registered
721 Posts
NM

·
Registered
6,083 Posts
YAY!!!! Can't wait!! :D Question. Where am I on the shipping list?

·
Registered
2,256 Posts
Just wonder what happened to the order that I had on the TMIC together with the MMount? It has been month after the order and few weeks since your Mar 28 07 Friday despatch, just hope you can give us some update, Thanks.

·
Registered
6,083 Posts
Where is streetunit? Do we need to go to Florida file a missing sponsor report. LOL

·
Registered
6,771 Posts
LOL...but for me, I have to catch a plane to get there first :)

Cullen, I am still waiting for the reply, thanks.[/b]

Ivan, send a PM to Wiggum. He lives in close proximity to Street Unit.

1 - 20 of 38 Posts