·
Registered
1,205 Posts
Yes. This car is....awesome.

·
Registered
1,035 Posts
Best show ever!

"This is a Renault Espace, probably the best of the people carriers. Not that thats much to shout about. Thats like saying, Oh good I've got syphilis!, the best of the sexually transmitted diseases"[/b]
I like how the stig can wreck it and koenigsegg says, "Hey, we'll take it back and repair it, throw a functional spoiler on there, and give it another go!". That has to say something about Top Gear's prescense in the UK.

·
Registered
143 Posts
waaaaay nicer looking than the veyron. it's crazy how the stig really pushes it for a better lap time then crashes it into the tire wall :drive:

·
Registered
4,791 Posts
it's crazy how the stig really pushes it for a better lap time then crashes it into the tire wall :drive:
[/b]
I don't get it. Koenigsegg test drove the CCR in the Nurburgring and that had a wing. You'd think that they would take that test data and apply it to the CCX. Perhaps, they can't guarantee their advertised top speed with the added drag of a wing?

·
Registered
498 Posts
Why settle for 10 minutes of the new Top Gear episode when you can get the the full hour?

http://www.finalgear.com/shows/topgear/

:)
[/b]
Too bad BBC cut all full episodes and clips from downloading anywhere outside the UK. Try to watch the video on their website.

Eventually, YouTube and google.video.com will have to block all clips and full episodes.

WE DON'T GET THE FUCKING SHOW HERE BBC! ISN'T IT BETTER TO HAVE PEOPLE WATCH IT OUTSIDE OF THE UK TO PROMOTE IT?

·
Registered
1,004 Posts
HOLY shit more episodes available for download!
Last time I was there, only the February show was listed.

1 - 18 of 18 Posts
About this Discussion
17 Replies
11 Participants
Raynman
Mazda 6 Forums
Mazda6club.com is a forum dedicated to the Mazda6 / Atenza. Come and discuss reliability, performance, modifications, and more!
Full Forum Listing