Mazda 6 Forums banner

1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
50 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Went to my friends house in the Poconos for the long weekend. Tried snowboarding for the first time... busted my ass on the slopes trying to learn. Still enjoyed myself. I finally got to test out the Speed6 out in REAL snow, not this bullshit 1-2" snow we get in Brooklyn, NY. Just some pix of the car in the snow. Nothing spectacular. Enjoy!!!

Attachments

·
Registered
5,341 Posts
Your finger really just sets off that second pic.

Brilliant.

That's a crazy offset on your wheels. Looks sweet, though. Do you ever rub?

·
Administrator
8,397 Posts
The scenery is simply beautiful up there this time of year. Planning on a return trip?

·
Registered
50 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
I rolled the bajeezus out of the rears to make them fit perfectly. It was a 2.5 hour drive, with 4 people in the car including me. With a trunk full of luggage and i didn't rub once.

I definetly plan on going back and snowboarding again. My friends place is in a private community called "The Hideout" in Lake Ariel, PA. They have there own ski hill and lift. I didn't want to drive to Camelback cuz I just wanted to learn.

·
Registered
2,830 Posts
TGFAW lol, yup im happy that this car has em...I may plan on going for a trip there too with my family. Your wheel setup is just like mines, and rolled the crap out of the rears and front, the fronts are rubbing a bit and also thank god for coilovers lol...dude I havent seen your car around the neighborhood, do you still work around here?...

·
Registered
50 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
i remember you used to have the megans and i looked like a cx-7 next to you. I dont work there anymore. I'm working in sheepshead bay now...my neighborhood. We gotta get a meet going. i want to see some more speed6's around the area

·
Registered
2,830 Posts
Sounds good dave...

1 - 10 of 10 Posts
About this Discussion
9 Replies
7 Participants
SayNoToPistons
Mazda 6 Forums
Mazda6club.com is a forum dedicated to the Mazda6 / Atenza. Come and discuss reliability, performance, modifications, and more!
Full Forum Listing