Mazda 6 Forums banner

1 - 20 of 20 Posts

·
Registered
6,771 Posts
Wow, it's great!

And in violation of the Terms of Service.
One of your images in the sig has to go.

·
Registered
1,307 Posts
thats great! how did you manage to break your arm?

·
Registered
315 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
Wow, it's great!
And in violation of the Terms of Service.
One of your images in the sig has to go.
[/b]
ok now sorry

[/b]
I have had a frozen shoulder for 6 months very debilitating and unable to enjoy driving my two new cars...i went into hospital to have manipulation under a general...and the bastard doctor broke my arm! He says I won't be able to drive for 2 months and the arm frozen shouldert may not be resolved!

haha....good one. Just a suggestion, you need to blur the wheels to show some motion :)
[/b]
how's that

·
Registered
2,256 Posts
how's that
[/b]
Now it looks like a real thing :)

Sorry to hear about your arm or arms. I guess if it is auto, atleast you can drive with one arm, right? Pity both of yours is manual.

·
Registered
1,256 Posts
Sorry to hear about the busted arm.

Perhaps in all your free time you can engineer a aftermarket SMG setup. The money you make on selling it would help with the Dr. bills.

I'm first in line.

·
Registered
3,161 Posts
Looks good! Sorry to hear about your arm though.

One suggestion, might want to slow down the animation.

·
Registered
364 Posts
Haha, I love it!

Only one thing that bugs me:

There are a few pre-squat frames that don't look right. Right before the tires spin, the car drops a few "inches" and then the rear squats.

If you put the car in the final frame before the wheels spin, it would look perfect.

Edit: It basically looks like you switched your airbags to minimum height right before you clutch dumped into lightspeed.

·
Registered
580 Posts
[/b]
I was gonna guess ur son ran over ur arm while you were behind the garage door :laugh:

·
Registered
315 Posts
Discussion Starter #13
I was gonna guess ur son ran over ur arm while you were behind the garage door :laugh:
[/b]
Ha ha ha... :laugh: No can't blame him...it was a doctor who was manipulating my frozen shoulder...broke my arm two weeks ago...

Haha, I love it!

Only one thing that bugs me:

There are a few pre-squat frames that don't look right. Right before the tires spin, the car drops a few "inches" and then the rear squats.

If you put the car in the final frame before the wheels spin, it would look perfect.

Edit: It basically looks like you switched your airbags to minimum height right before you clutch dumped into lightspeed.
[/b]
i see your point but if you watch a car accelerate it does squat in the bum....they do in the southern hemisphere...i'll refine the animation soon, its a bit boring doing all the photo changes.

·
Registered
4,138 Posts
Get rid of the tire smoke...

Just so what the car does... have it sitting there... squat, and leave the screen quickly :)

·
Registered
580 Posts
Bridgestones smoke up....that's about all they do well.
[/b]
Lol, true! Did you give the doctor a nice, swift kick in the jaw?

·
Registered
315 Posts
Discussion Starter #17
Lol, true! Did you give the doctor a nice, swift kick in the jaw?
[/b]
That will come when I'm physically able to stand up without feeling like I'm going to faint...pain is not cool. Litigation may be the only way to punish the little South African

·
Registered
1,769 Posts
I wish I had time. Last time I had "free time" was.... damn i cant even remember. I have to schedule in free time into my schedule... sigh. Trying HARD to reduce the amount of shit i have to put up with every day. This is also why its currently 10 minutes past 4 am and my computer is throwing up yet another, low disk space error on my terrabyte of storage......AAAANYWAY... As far as the animation, nice work. Next step is to learn 3D animation and model the speed 6, then animate it at a nicer angle. :)

·
Registered
315 Posts
Discussion Starter #19
I wish I had time. Last time I had "free time" was.... damn i cant even remember. I have to schedule in free time into my schedule... sigh. Trying HARD to reduce the amount of shit i have to put up with every day. This is also why its currently 10 minutes past 4 am and my computer is throwing up yet another, low disk space error on my terrabyte of storage......AAAANYWAY... As far as the animation, nice work. Next step is to learn 3D animation and model the speed 6, then animate it at a nicer angle. :)
[/b]
You sound like me 20 years ago...the secret is to slow down, think a lot and work smarter not harder...I'm working on the 3D thingy right now. I think I need a Mac to achieve results like that...THANKS i THINK...?

1 - 20 of 20 Posts