Mazda 6 Forums banner

1 - 20 of 32 Posts

·
Registered
508 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Ok, just added white adr wheels on my car, and I'd like an honest opinion of if you guys like it or not, let me know if you think its too ricey, or it fits my car just fine, or if you think the stock wheels look better.

·
Registered
145 Posts
Extra pts for having the white 6 alone! (still kills me that I couldn't get the white!)

I think it looks fine!!

·
Registered
1,015 Posts
Yea looks good man, I would put some Wheel Wax on those ASAP! lol

done well... now drop it.

·
Registered
1,046 Posts
I think they look great. It will be pain with brake dust, but that's ok. I like the look and it's different!
Nice choice!

·
Registered
1,390 Posts
:thumbup:
keep up the good work on the wheels...its easy to stay away from rice...keep the wheels in the 18" range, stay away from stickers of aftermarket companies, and don't act like your car is the hotest shit to hit the earth since fire and you'll be all set

·
Registered
947 Posts
Looking good.... As everyone else said, just make sure you keep them clean!

A dirty white rim looks more ricey then anything else IMO! It just proves that someone doesn't really care about their car, just the initial impression....

·
Registered
4,524 Posts
I hate white on white, but you make it work...Looks nice

·
Registered
1,401 Posts
good

·
Registered
506 Posts
I like It No Rice there.

If you peel off the black around the windows it would look sweet. Yes it is body color under that stuff just soften it with goo gone and peel it off. Then clean the rest with the goo gone.

That would complete your white on white combo. IMO

·
Registered
1,145 Posts
i like them they look real nice.

·
Registered
423 Posts
Looks good.

I was expecting to see a big spoiler and stickers or something.

·
Registered
43 Posts
I would never have thought of that! Frankly, I think it looks great together! I think of white cars as really boring, but the white wheels change the look entirely!

1 - 20 of 32 Posts