Mazda 6 Forums banner

1 - 20 of 93 Posts

·
Registered
14 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hello, my names Ron. I have a bunch of stuff for sale right now. I actually just had my 05 mazda 6 repo'd.
COulnd't keep up with payments. Anyhow I recently bought a crap load of stuff to hook up my car which sucks now because
I no longer have the damn thing. I need to buy a real cheap car quick so I will sell whatever I have at a lower cost then you
can buy it new. Everything is still new. Nothing is used. All have been opened tho. But please PM me if you are
interested in any of the items I have for sale. i need to sell this stuff quickly. I can ship the same day I get the payments.
Please I only take paypal. Thanks for your time. Good luck on PM'ing me first. LOL. FIrt come first serve!
Here are the following Items I have for sale:
The stuff below is for 03-04-& 05 years only!
1 Body Kit- Fusion 6pc Kit - Spoiler, SIde Skirts, front and back bumper, & eyelids - Shipped to anywhere in the 48 states for $250
1-Chrome Altezza's lights - 50 dollars shipped
1-Aftermarket Stereo install dash match kit- 120 shipped
1-Carbon Fiber Dash Kit-125 shipped!
1-CPE Macfi Intake- BRAND NEW-Retails for $550+.. Shipped anywhere in 48 states for $350
1-Vent Visor (VENTSHADE BRAND) Brand new 30$ shipped
1-Tein stech lowering springs- 70 dollars shipping

Thats all I have, thank god for that. Please dont hesitate to ask questions. No pics because they're all new!
-Ron

Paypal is [email protected]
Don't make fun of my address, Chronicles of Narnia ROCKS lol!

·
Registered
4,775 Posts
seeing as you are a new member, please take pics of the items with your user name and the date in them and post them. We have already had a lot of fraud on here, and I don't want a repeat offense.

·
Registered
14 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Its for a 6s.... LOL. I told you I need this money. My friggen job is over 10 miles away from my house, expect me to take a bus. HAHAH Yeah right! Maybe one day I can get a 6 again.

·
Registered
14 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
Say what you want. If the prices sound like BS, then pay more. LOL. I told you I need quick Money. No gimmics, I will try and take some pics. I have to borrow my camera from work. SO tomorrow look forward to some pics. No B/S... But hey take your chances. DOesnt bother me, I think there are two other mazda forums I will be posting on, I guess I should ask for more. Anyways, thanks for your interest!

·
Premium Member
7,221 Posts
Yeah I question how you bought all this stuff and you can't even keep up with the cra payments... is the stuff you bought the reason you couldn't make the payments?

·
Registered
14 Posts
Discussion Starter #17
It may seem weird. But my payments were crazy. I was upside down on my last car payments so when I got the 6 it was almost double. & for your info I bought all of the items with my tax refund yes it would make sense to pay the payments off with the money I get from these items, but hey its not that easy obviously. PLus its too late now (lol). Anything else you'd like me to address. Let me know~!

BTW Vent Shades SOLD!

1 - 20 of 93 Posts
About this Discussion
92 Replies
25 Participants
Hockyguy171
Mazda 6 Forums
Mazda6club.com is a forum dedicated to the Mazda6 / Atenza. Come and discuss reliability, performance, modifications, and more!
Full Forum Listing