Mazda 6 Forums banner

1 - 20 of 20 Posts

·
Registered
426 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
http://www.autoblog.com/2006/12/14/bright-...o-auto-salon-r/

of course not much to it.... just the front airdam changes is all i can see.... still, better than most of the crap out there...

edit: added pic

not like they tried very hard :) but still I like the effect....

edit again:

not really a big difference is it. And in these pictures the front spoiler add-ons look just like that; add-ons... doesn't go with the rest of the car as well as it looked in the initial picture...
Too bad they didn't do anything about the rear bumper.... could use some help... and look at the spoiler on the trunk... they extended it by like half an inch! what an ..... amateurish job!

nways here is the link to the page... the pulldown has links to other modified cars, including an interesting mazdaspeed3... at least they made some serious changes to that one!

http://www.carview.co.jp/tas/2007/preview_...une/default.asp

·
Registered
244 Posts
OK... where can I get a pair of those add on please? Someone could make those pretty easy with that picture. Those 2 piece of add ons + autoexe grill gonna be really sexy!!

·
Registered
426 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
in the description it also mentions four full bucket seats... would like to see pics of that....

·
Registered
826 Posts
now that I've thought about it, if a giant mazdaspeed decal can be plastered on the top of the windowshield, and sideskirts and rear spoilers were included, it would look pretty sweet actually.

·
Registered
4,524 Posts
I like it, the car already has a decent Spoiler, the front looks nice, all it needs are the side skirts to compliment it....

and Maybe a different rear bumper...It would probably look better on some colors like Titanium II than anything else...

·
Registered
2,058 Posts
i like it, a freind pointed out they look like 98 spec type-R rear lips just put on the front of a speed6.

i think if someone doesnt make them it would be a shame.

·
Registered
244 Posts

·
Registered
1,584 Posts
Those lips and spoiler just make the car the exact opposite of what Mazda seemingly was trying to do with the original concept. Next it'll be a hood scoop and a wing...

·
Registered
217 Posts
Folks, this looks like good news. It's on a Japanese MAZDA web site. I would guess it's only a matter of time before it comes to NA...

·
Registered
249 Posts
how is this good news... those fins make the car look REALLY GAY!!! Please... For the sake of the speed6... Don't rice it up... Buy a Honda, or a regular 6... Just don't do it to the speed...

·
Registered
47 Posts
I want to know what he knob and buttons are next to the shifter. I wish it is either a sprayer control for the IC or a knob like those on the STI's to ajust the amount of drive to the rear wheels :drool:

·
Registered
249 Posts
I want to know what he knob and buttons are next to the shifter. I wish it is either a sprayer control for the IC or a knob like those on the STI's to ajust the amount of drive to the rear wheels :drool:
[/b]

its the remote for the navi system

·
Registered
507 Posts
Wow, leave it up to different photographers. The lips look great in the first "marketing" picture but just as someone else said, they look like add-ons in the other pictures.

I might photoshop some cleaner lines on them for the hell of it. IMO the car "needs" some kind of lip. Just that final touch.

·
Registered
168 Posts
These body kits really destroy the lines of Mazda cars. It raped the curvey RX-8. It'd look good on subaru "boxers"(box cars =d) If in fact they have a downpipe on there, they should change out the exhaust ASAP, I can still see the TINY stock exhaust tip in the photos!

1 - 20 of 20 Posts