Mazda 6 Forums banner

1 - 20 of 27 Posts

·
Registered
248 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Guys I need to meet some quota's, so anyone that sees this and comes to my dealership today will get a car at cost....Keep in mind the car needs to be in stock and u must accept delivery today. If u know anyone tell them to call me.

John Sciascia
Angiuli Mazda
718-727-7000

·
Premium Member
5,097 Posts
Reading Topic: Today ONLY - CAR AT COST - 2-28-03

First I thought you said "at no cost".

Too bad.

Anyway, it would have been hard for me to be in your dealership today, becuase I don't trust Concordes anymore.

·
Registered
248 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Replying to Topic 'Today ONLY - CAR AT COST - 2-28-03'

Originally posted by Steve 6er

First I thought you said "at no cost".

Too bad.

Anyway, it would have been hard for me to be in your dealership today, becuase I don't trust Concordes anymore.[/b]

LOL, I don't blame you.

·
Premium Member
5,097 Posts

Nah. And also: I already have one. A 6, that is. Awesome vehicle.

Good luck with your offer, then.

·
Premium Member
5,097 Posts

How much is cost, btw, and what do you have on the lot? Thought that might interest someone.

·
Registered
170 Posts

You don't hae a silver 6s W/ sport, leather, and MT do you? If so, can you do it over the phone?

·
Registered
248 Posts
Discussion Starter #9

Originally posted by ZMZMSIX

You don't hae a silver 6s W/ sport, leather, and MT do you? If so, can you do it over the phone?[/b]

Sorry no manuals...

·
Registered
1,423 Posts

That's a real good offer John! Hopefully someone takes advatage of it.

·
Registered
170 Posts

I would if he had a MT and could sell it over the phone. I know how popular they are though, I am actually waiting on one from the factory, but who knows how long that will be.

·
Registered
248 Posts
Discussion Starter #14

BTW, we made our quota and I was able to do so without selling any cars at cost (some where just a couple of hundred over)...when I can I will always give u guys the first shot at purchasing at car from me at cost or maybe just a couple of bucks over.

·
Registered
248 Posts
Discussion Starter #15

I would if he had a MT and could sell it over the phone. I know how popular they are though, I am actually waiting on one from the factory, but who knows how long that will be.[/b]

I would be able to sell u a car over the phone, I've done it before, but how would u pick up the car would be my question? :p

·
Registered
170 Posts

Originally posted by DJSCIASCIA

I would if he had a MT and could sell it over the phone. I know how popular they are though, I am actually waiting on one from the factory, but who knows how long that will be.[/b]

I would be able to sell u a car over the phone, I've done it before, but how would u pick up the car would be my question? :p [/b][/quote]

True, I have a friend that lives in Jersey and probably would have taken a few days and gone to stay with him. How does cost compare to 's' plan price?

·
Registered
248 Posts
Discussion Starter #18

Originally posted by DJSCIASCIA

I would be able to sell u a car over the phone, I've done it before, but how would u pick up the car would be my question? :p [/b][/quote]

True, I have a friend that lives in Jersey and probably would have taken a few days and gone to stay with him. How does cost compare to 's' plan price?[/b][/quote]

It's pretty much the same as the "s" plan......maybe a could of dollars difference.

·
Registered
9 Posts

DJSCIASCIA,

What are the chances here? I know it sounds roundabout. My brother knows the sales manager at a Colorado Ford dealer, and say he can score me a Ford Escape at invoice. I really don't want that. I want a 6S. Would it be possible for him to secure me a 6s with the S-plan pricing? Thanks in advance.

Also, I graduated from college last May, and am curious about the college grad discount. I have heard that with those things a lot of companies really screw you with the financing if you opt for that route, thus nullifying the benefit of the rebate. Your thoughts?

·
Registered
628 Posts
Reading Topic: Reading Topic: Today ONLY - CAR AT COST - 2-28-03

On the S-plan...

IIRC Ford employees can give "Friends" X-Plan pricing, which when it comes to Mazda translates into S-Plan...So it *should* be possible...time for some ass kissing :p

1 - 20 of 27 Posts