Mazda 6 Forums banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
147 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Yesterday I swapped the wheels between my RX8 and my MS6, now my RX8 tire monitor light is on, of course I know the sensor are attached to the valve stem on the wheels but my question is can I trasfer these sensors to the MS6 stockers??? I really need help on this cuz' I plan on returning the RX8 (Lease in 2 months with the MS6 wheels on it and I cant have that light.

·
Registered
147 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
This may or may not help, but I would suggest you try www.rx8club.com. I would have to guess someone over there has dealt with this issue.
[/b]
THX I was about to go into the RX8 forum anyways since Ive been a member for 2 years.

------

Posted a couple of threads on the RX8 Forum to see if I can get any info on this.

·
Registered
1,256 Posts
THX I was about to go into the RX8 forum anyways since Ive been a member for 2 years.
------

Posted a couple of threads on the RX8 Forum to see if I can get any info on this.
[/b]
I thought the RX8 TPMS are on bands around the wheel itself - not in the valve stem. Well, whatever - I'm more interested in hearing what the dealer says when you turn in a leased RX8 with MS6 wheels...

·
Registered
147 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Well I went to the dealer yesterday (Gunther Mazda in Ft. Lauderdale) and spoke with the manager incharged of Lease Returns and inspections and he told me that as long as the RX8 had 18' OEM Factory alloy Mazda wheels that I had nothing to worry about. Now I'm not quite sure if I should believe him since nothing is in writting but worst comes to worst I can wait until they send the inspector over before the return date and see what he says and even see what happens the day I return it, If they change their mind I would just swap the wheels back and buy a set of used RX8 wheels from the rx8club forum.

Still 4 months away from this so I got time

1 - 5 of 5 Posts