• Stripes are good, but only the sides

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Go all the way and stripe over the tail too

Votes: 0 0.0%
1 - 20 of 29 Posts

·
Registered
1,145 Posts
i normally dont like that but damn that looks hot.

·
Registered
223 Posts
Agreed with iboo. Usually stripes look bad, but shit that looks awesome. Black euro tails would make that look disgusting.

·
Registered
649 Posts
Not a huge fan of the Stripe continuing over the wing. I would play around with it a little. There should be black back there but just doing it on the top of the wing would look out of place. Maybe on the trunk underneath the wing. You know what i'm saying?

·
Registered
366 Posts
Not a huge fan of the Stripe continuing over the wing. I would play around with it a little. There should be black back there but just doing it on the top of the wing would look out of place. Maybe on the trunk underneath the wing. You know what i'm saying?
[/b]
I agree with L Train. It looks abit weird having it on the spoiler. Do what L Train said, put it underneath the trunk and c how that looks. But i would do it, it looks bad ass.

·
Registered
4,524 Posts
Not I voted without because I didn't see the stripes...but now that I have...your Car would look tight with the stripes!!! Do it!

I would also suggest some black 06 tails, and clear corners

·
Registered
2,676 Posts
Nice looking 6. Love the way the CF hood looks. Digging the stripes on the side, but not the wing. I say do it.

Also a few more suggestions for the "black look"
Black headlight bezels
Spray paint the mesh in the front grills black
Blacken your side markers
Remove the vinyl around the door pillars

These are all cheap mods and would def. highlight your 6 more, IMO.

·
Registered
43 Posts
Very tastefully done. Go for it. Even the spoiler.

·
Registered
320 Posts
I'm not usually a fan of such things, but those stripes look great!

·
Registered
2,574 Posts
fuckyeah.. get some black tails, or follow my how to for tinting the tails ( cheap and good) :) use black paint instead of niteshades!

·
Registered
223 Posts
Black/clear sidemarkers and fix that scrape on the lip driver side. Saw your other post with pics of the interior, man that's one hell of a deal with all that's done.

·
Registered
141 Posts
solid car.....add some black euros and black markers....i'd say go with the stripes. not a big fan but those stripes look sick....go with it

1 - 20 of 29 Posts