Mazda 6 Forums banner

1 - 20 of 26 Posts

·
Registered
1,405 Posts
Replying to Topic 'to grille or not to grille'

i dont really like the sportsgrill, maybe if there were no lines and just empty in the middle

·
Premium Member
5,097 Posts

I liked the sports grille very much in the beginning, but it has faded on my while the standard one has grown.

I guess the only reason I could think of for getting one of these grilles in to have a Barbie-queue...but then again, I'm a married man!:D

·
Registered
2,972 Posts

Ohh so you would replace the Sport grille on the MPS with a standard one ? *LOL*

:D

*ohh I know that they don't look the same but a sportgrille is a sportgrille :D*

·
Premium Member
5,097 Posts

The MPS does not have a sport grille, it has a special MPS grille, which I in fact like even more than the original. I'd take that any day over the one I have now...

·
Registered
3,126 Posts
Discussion Starter #12

Hmmmm...not bad, but a bit hard to tell. I don't like the huge fascia.

·
Registered
1,806 Posts

I may try some thing like this, depending on if I can get just the chrome piece and what the parts cost.

·
Registered
3,126 Posts
Discussion Starter #17

Looks like it, but I think it looks good. It makes the grille blend in with the car better.

·
Premium Member
5,097 Posts

Yes, especially on the black car, where the chrome almost gets too fancy. On my silver it's a match.

·
Registered
3,126 Posts
Discussion Starter #19

Agreed. I was wondering how it would look on different colors.

Hey, any Photoshoppers wanna tackle that? Matching the chrome part of the grille to the body color. I'd be curious to see how it looks on some of the other colors, such as white or blue.

·
Registered
1,806 Posts

Yes, that would be just a painted chrome piece. It stoped raining here long enough for me to look under the hood and see that the chrome piece is attached with screws. Now I have to see if the parts people can get "just" that piece.

1 - 20 of 26 Posts