Mazda 6 Forums banner
1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
222 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I saw a Lexus LS Pearl White I believe, with chrome door handles and thought they looked great. So I need your guys' opinion on whether I should get some for my 6. I saw some on Ebay. I know thier only covers but perhaps they would look good as well. Plus the trunk chrome trunk trim looked good as well, so I might head in that direction as well. Opinions please. :)

·
Registered
3,161 Posts
Whatever you like, really! For me, I hate chrome. But that doesn't mean you'll feel the same way right? If you think they look great, then you should give it a try.

·
Registered
909 Posts
I had them on my car for a while and I never really liked them. I ended up taking them off (what a pain)

They make the door handles look pretty bulky, they will stand out as being bigger than the stock handle. Also when you grab the door you will feel the edges of it and it just feels so cheap. They didn't loose their color or anything and did stay on there very well though. Who knows though maybe you'll like them more than I did :)

·
Registered
1,145 Posts
im not a huge chrome fan, but it may not be a bad idea except for the cheap stick on chrome looks awful. the only way i would do it is if i could get actual replacement handles.

·
Registered
1,550 Posts
if thats the only chrome on yer car it could look a little funny. If you're like skills007 on the other hand (im not even sure if he has chrome handles) but he is a lapis blue with chrome fuel cap, chrome rims and silver grille ect. If he put chrome handles it would probably fit with his car, but i mean if thats the only chrome thing it may look a little goofy. I say go for it y not... if you dont like it, w/e but if you do like it,, yer that much happier.

·
Registered
4,524 Posts
IMO that's real rice.....you should get chrome handle Replacements if it's that needed.

·
Registered
222 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
I was wondering about it making the handles look bulkier, and if it's as I picture it then I don't think I'll like them. Unless of course I was able to replace the entire handle? Anyone ever heard of such a thing?

1 - 11 of 11 Posts