Mazda 6 Forums banner

1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
1,307 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Does anyone have any of these two sprint phones to sell?

-Samsung IP-830W
-HTC Audiovox PPC-6700

Thanks

·
Registered
199 Posts
BUY/SELL RULES.it's a sticky in this section.If you follow it,you may have a phone sold.
[/b]

i dont get it? he's looking for those phones to buy, not selling them.

·
Registered
1,307 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
What are you looking to pay? My buddy works for sprint so might be able to get them.
[/b]
For the Samsung i would say $500 or less
and for the PPC-6700 $350 or less

(I'm looking for a phone without the 2 year contract. I broke my current phone, Samsung A920 on New Years Eve when my ex girlfriend called me [i was beyond drunk!] )

as bad as this sounds try ebay.
[/b]
I am trying ebay, there is this PPC-6700 on there w/ a "Buy it Now" option for $300, i'm really debating on it. That one doesn't close for another 5 or 6 days but i really want the Samsung more!

I'm an idiot.I apologize for my post.
[/b]
Don't worry about it, we all have those moments! :nana:

·
Registered
1,307 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
I just bought the Samsung i830 from ebay. Thanks for input/help!

Mods, you can close this thread.

·
Registered
86 Posts
I had both phones and the I would not go for the 6700, battery life is a joke on that thing. I am using the 830w now which I like a lot. Make sure you get insurance with Sprint for the phone.

·
Registered
1,307 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
Yea, i know a few people with the 6700, and i will agree w/ you with the battery life. Also, that phone looks like a bloody brick. Now as far as the i830w goes, it actually looks like a phone (some what more), also it comes w/ 2 batteries!!!! I got it for $450, never used but w/ open box from ebay. Yes, i am putting insurance on this one!

·
Registered
1,479 Posts
I had both phones and the I would not go for the 6700, battery life is a joke on that thing. I am using the 830w now which I like a lot. Make sure you get insurance with Sprint for the phone.
[/b]
agreed! :love:

i have the M1.

pure hottnessss!

1 - 12 of 12 Posts