Mazda 6 Forums banner

1 - 17 of 17 Posts

·
Registered
498 Posts
After I graduated, I became a teacher so I guess the latter portion of the sentiment is for all of the others.

·
Registered
47 Posts
I have a full time job and Im still trying to get the degree.

Newsflash: I never use co-sine, tangent or basic geometry at work. Also I do not think my bosses care about the possible homosexual message that may or may not be in Othello, to which I need to write a 10 page paper on. That or the Christian overtones of Othello & Glass Mangerie

but thanks all the same :D

I dont hate school
I just hate paying for it and learning useless things

To all you younger folks... SERIOUSLY do it now BEFORE You get a real job.

·
Premium Member
7,221 Posts
hmm...im about to embark on UCLA in fall 2006...w/ a bio sci major in mind and a med career in sight....any advice for me?
[/b]
My advice is to expect to have no life ;) Being a bio major is tough work.

I'm at UCSD with a year to go as a microbiology major :)

·
Registered
70 Posts
Thanks, I can definately use it. Just got out from my math final and I, well should be studying for my English final in about a half-hour, but yeh, eff that. I always seem to get the crappy times, except my English and M.I.S (which was yesterday) final, the others are all at 8a.m.

·
Registered
216 Posts
I just changed my major from psychology to medicine... and I DON'T EVEN WANT TO BE A DOCTER. lol. Too bad manwhoring isn't a major... I would of graduated a PHD at 16 years old...erm boywhoring. lol.

·
Registered
356 Posts
Thanks, I can definately use it. Just got out from my math final and I, well should be studying for my English final in about a half-hour, but yeh, eff that. I always seem to get the crappy times, except my English and M.I.S (which was yesterday) final, the others are all at 8a.m.
[/b]
I liked the 8am finals... you just wake up and go write them, then you have the rest of the day to relax or study. I always found I was less stressed before 8am finals.

1 - 17 of 17 Posts
About this Discussion
16 Replies
16 Participants
mike2005
Mazda 6 Forums
Mazda6club.com is a forum dedicated to the Mazda6 / Atenza. Come and discuss reliability, performance, modifications, and more!
Full Forum Listing