Mazda 6 Forums banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Premium Member
7,221 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Metalman Fab is offering a group buy for the first 5 people of $1500 + $300 core price unless they send me their stock IC (no core charge required if member supplies the core). This group buy will be open from 9/27 until 10/31 or until 5 orders are placed. You can pay via paypal plus the 2.9% they charge unless it's a certified check. Turn around should be roughly one month depending on if they want to keep their stock IC and how long it takes me to get new ones.

Please visit www.metalmanfab.com (IE only)
Email metalmanfabATgmailDOTcom (modified for google/spam spiders)- Brett.

Here's the pictures with more coming:

Disclaimer: Mazda6club.com assumes no responsibility in part or in whole for any aspect of this Group Buy. The information posted was done so at the request of a user, and any inqueries should be directed to that user or to the company producing/providing the product.

·
Registered
1,390 Posts
This GB is for the whole Water to Air intercooler setup including the radiator, pump, and all the tubing correct?

·
Registered
6,083 Posts
Just waiting on those data specs. :)

·
Registered
2,371 Posts
DYNOS!!!

·
Registered
1,097 Posts
I'm sorry guys, I haven't been busy I've been OVERWHELMED at work. Hopefully after the 15th everything will slow down. We're trying to get about a zillion projects done before our quiet time for the holidays.
Mike

1 - 9 of 9 Posts