Mazda 6 Forums banner
1 - 20 of 29 Posts

·
Registered
1,660 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Titanium Reverse Gauges
For anyone thats interested. Not sure how much of a difference it is in color from the silver one.
The good thing is that the lights are red so it might match the rest of the interior lights better compared to their other reverse gauges.

·
Registered
159 Posts
I saw those on ebay today. Interested to see what they look like on a car. Does anyone have a writeup of how to install guage overlays anyways?

·
Registered
2,118 Posts
hmm, they do look pretty nice... that could look real sick with a gaugepod with gauges of the same faceplate color...

·
Registered
113 Posts
I saw those on ebay today. Interested to see what they look like on a car. Does anyone have a writeup of how to install guage overlays anyways?
[/b]
Are you serious? The install is in the pinned topics above this post.

·
Registered
4,115 Posts
Pretty neat, I might give these a try.

EDIT: Just ordered these. They're 12 dollars cheaper with shipping if you get them from Ebay, same company selling them. I'll post some pictures when I get 'em in.

·
Registered
1,749 Posts
Those do look nice. Can't wait to see pix. :)

·
Registered
366 Posts
I got the Otto racing reverse gauges, just put them in last Wednesday. Heres some pictures, tell me what u guys think.

Attachments

·
Registered
1,749 Posts
^^Agreed. Looks nice cuz the head unit brings it all together.

·
Registered
366 Posts
yea i thought the samething too, thanks for the comments. :)

·
Registered
2,468 Posts
Has anyone found any other gauges that would match these in appearance? I think they titanium look sick, but i want to be able to add temp and A/F gauges later on and have them match.

·
Registered
1,390 Posts
I got the Otto racing reverse gauges, just put them in last Wednesday. Heres some pictures, tell me what u guys think.
[/b]
I think you need a new camera :nana:

Just kidding they look good with your HU but those pics are a little fuzzy

·
Registered
366 Posts
I think you need a new camera :nana:

Just kidding they look good with your HU but those pics are a little fuzzy
[/b]
LOL yea, my sister took those pictures. Couldnt hold the camera still. Hands kept shaking, thats y the pictures a bit fuzzy. Sorry about that. Ill try to take sum new pictures this thursday after i install my gauges and gaugepod.

·
Registered
160 Posts
[/b]
Showed these gauges to my wife because I wanted them for my 6. Shes said that they look like boobs when the gauges are lit. I guess she has a point. :laugh:

1 - 20 of 29 Posts