Mazda 6 Forums banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
1,130 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I did a search in the pics folder and wasn't able to come up with any good pics of the Mazda 6 in titanium grey. I think this maybe only a North American color, which could explain it. if anyone has a good picture please post it. I'm strongly considering that color for my car. Many thanks

·
Registered
62 Posts
Replying to Topic 'Titanium Grey Pics'

Hey, check in the pics forum, there is a pic of one there, not sure which post... it looks so good!!! I was thinking yellow but now considering titanium.:D

·
Registered
837 Posts

Actually, you are wrong, NA won't be getting a TITANIUM GREY. We will be getting a DARK GREY which is much more darker, closer to black then actually metallic silver.

If you check out the Mazda USA site, it will list DARK GREY as an option colour and not TITANIUM GREY.

·
Premium Member
5,097 Posts

The people who invented the color charts probably never heard of the Internet. It's so stupid. Couldn't they anticipate that people in the US would see pics of cars with colors they couldn't get?

(As well as read all the good stuff about TCS and DSC while not getting it??? The same goes for the NAV...)

It's just so plain and simple dumb!:sarc

·
Registered
2,059 Posts

Well it's nice. I'm still going with Onyx Black myself. Grey isn't reflective enough for my liking. And not just Mazda's color or anything, it's just fact that grey is not as reflective.

1 - 7 of 7 Posts