Mazda 6 Forums banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
65 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I searched thru the pictures section and I found references to both Titanium Gray and Steel Gray.

The MazdaUSA.com website lists the color as "Steel Gray metallic". Is there a difference between Titanium Gray and Steel Gray Metallic?

·
Registered
980 Posts
Reading Topic: Titanium Gray vs. Steel Gray Metallic

Yup there is. They are essentially the same but the Titanium Gray is has a slight hint of green and the steel gray is a bit darker. Titanium Gray is the colour available only for Europe, Japan and Austraila. If you do a search on this site, I am sure you can find a pic of them both.

·
Registered
65 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Replying to Topic 'Titanium Gray vs. Steel Gray Metallic'

Thanks. It must have been the pics of the Titanium Gray I saw then, because some looked better than others.

I'm uncertain about the Steel Gray metalic. In photos it looks "ok". My local dealer doesn't have any in that color. Just the name itself sounds unsporty and dull.

Is the Steel Gray Metalic that bad looking?

·
Registered
980 Posts

No I actually like the Steel Gray a lot. It's my favourite colour for the North American market, although they yellow is growing on me a lot.
I also agree that the Titanium Gray looks a lot better than any other colour.

·
Registered
65 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Replying to Topic 'Titanium Gray vs. Steel Gray Metallic'

Oh, and that color on the logo up above..is that Titanium or Steel Gray?

And that's Photoshopped, right?

·
Registered
298 Posts

i have a Steel gray 6..the color is awesome..but Chindo is right..sometimes is seems as if there is a greenish reflection to it..but looks good.

1 - 6 of 6 Posts