Mazda 6 Forums banner

1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
2,536 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
i sent them and email about a week and a half ago and still no response, i thought they were good to work with??

i sent an email asking about a couple of wheels, to see if they can get them in a better price than what i found but no reply...

anyone else deal with tireswap....

·
Registered
653 Posts
Hey there,

Sorry I didnt get your email. We were having issues last week while at the track.. some emails got lost. If you could please send your inquiry again, I will get right on it. Thanks and sorry for the delay.

·
Registered
25 Posts
Just wanted to chime in with firsthand experience...

Eric will go out of his way to make sure his customer is 1000% satisfied.

·
Registered
4,524 Posts
VERY GOOD VENDOR.....

I would go with tireswap again if I had the choice 100 satisfaction guarenteed.

My Toyo's came in great condition

·
Registered
792 Posts
Just my 2 cents, but this is the way any and every problem should be handled. Calmy post up for advice or any complaints. If you piss of a vendor or a member that just creates more problems.

·
Registered
653 Posts
Just my 2 cents, but this is the way any and every problem should be handled. Calmy post up for advice or any complaints. If you piss of a vendor or a member that just creates more problems.
[/b]
Not pissed off at all. But like jdips said.. some people will go onto a forum and totally bash a vendor for similar stuff. THEN, I'd be upset, but still try to work out a solution.

We usually get to every email within a few hours or less... but in this specific instance, I think the ISP/internet connection we were using at the track was a bit iffy. We lost a few emails in the download from the incoming mail server :(

·
Registered
792 Posts
Not pissed off at all. But like jdips said.. some people will go onto a forum and totally bash a vendor for similar stuff. THEN, I'd be upset, but still try to work out a solution.

We usually get to every email within a few hours or less... but in this specific instance, I think the ISP/internet connection we were using at the track was a bit iffy. We lost a few emails in the download from the incoming mail server :(
[/b]
Well that seems like a legitament excuse. I mean, why would a vendor not follow-up with their customers? You won't be in business very long if that is how you treat your consumers.

·
Registered
2,536 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
i was not angry w/ this post, just wanted to inquire about tireswap.. i never said anything negative just wanted to see if maybe someone knew why they didnt respond... alot of people dont check their email often so i figured someone could let me know.....

Eric and tireswap are highly recommended here and that is why i would like to go thru them if possible, didnt mean to be negative, if thats what everyone thinks....

Eric, haven't had the time to go back and see what i sent in original email, i have looked at so many wheels my head is spinning... hope to send you one this weekend, and thanks for responding much appreciated....

1 - 11 of 11 Posts
About this Discussion
10 Replies
6 Participants
Iluv2zmzm
Mazda 6 Forums
Mazda6club.com is a forum dedicated to the Mazda6 / Atenza. Come and discuss reliability, performance, modifications, and more!
Full Forum Listing