Mazda 6 Forums banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
99 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Will discount Tire give a credit for swapping tires? I am purchasing a new 2018 Mazda 6 Signature tomorrow, and would like to put new set of Michelin’s on and get some credit for the set of new Falken tires from factory with only 97 miles on them.

·
Registered
217 Posts
I've never had them give credit for swapping out tires.
A good place also be like a local car meet or even FB Market Place/Craigslist/Etc online.

·
Registered
194 Posts
I used to be an assistant manager rotating between a few locations for Discount Tires/America's Tire Co. and the max they would give for any newish tire with 8/32 or more was $25 per tire, so you're better off selling them on your own.

·
Registered
763 Posts
The only time I’ve ver received a “trade in” credit on tires is if the tires wore out before the manufactuer’s warranty was up. We had Bridgestones on my wife’s RX that were supposed to be “70,000 mile tires” but they were to the wear bar by 50,000. We got a prorated value for the “unused 20,000 miles”, about $70 per tire.

·
Registered
1,254 Posts
Will discount Tire give a credit for swapping tires? I am purchasing a new 2018 Mazda 6 Signature tomorrow, and would like to put new set of Michelin’s on and get some credit for the set of new Falken tires from factory with only 97 miles on them.
Did you ask the dealer? I was able to get it as part of the sale. My dealer carries tires. If your dealer has any summer tires in that size it maybe worth asking.

Sent from my SM-N950U1 using Tapatalk

·
Registered
109 Posts
Thank you for the post, Floridasignature, and congrats on the new ride!

We do offer on trade in credit on slightly used product. How much will vary based on the demand for the tires in your given area as well as the condition of the tires. You'll need to speak with your local store directly to see what they can do for you.

Thank you again for reaching out and feel free to PM us with any further questions!

1 - 7 of 7 Posts