Mazda 6 Forums banner

1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
29 Posts
Hello fellow ATL'ers. Just wondering if anyone had a recommendation for decent place to get my mazda6 tinted at. And if you don't mind, how much you paid for it too. I was quoted at a few places around 200 - 250.

Also, I know the law here is 32% all around; is anyone "rollin'" illegal and gettin away with it?... 32 is a little too light for me. Just wanted to know if its possible to get away with darker tint

Thanks "y'all"[/b]
I have a couple friends who have 20% all around and they all have gotten pulled over 2-3 times. I think 20% is perfect but you run the risk of getting pulled over. I have Suntek 35% carbon on my white six and it looks nice. My black interior helps it look darker also. I paid about$210 for all windows. I do see a couple shops around here that will do it for 125-139 but I don't know what kind of tint they use and if their work is quality.

·
Registered
28 Posts
I got 35% all the way around and that is the legal tint that I have on my 2007 Mazda6. I paid 170 for mine and just got it. It's pretty darkto me and donthave a problem with except that I have to take it back tomorrow because one of my back windows is not done right. I went to hunt brothers located off of North decatur rd.
If you want the number let me know.

1 - 3 of 3 Posts