Mazda 6 Forums banner

1 - 20 of 25 Posts

·
Registered
5 Posts
i was wondering this too. i cant find anyone that has them. i cant even find them for sale.

·
Registered
95 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
QUOTE (mok21 @ May 9 2009, 11:21 PM) index.php?act=findpost&pid=1558850
i was wondering this too. i cant find anyone that has them. i cant even find them for sale.[/b]
Yeah its too new, so you just have to buy a sheet and cut them out yourself, or just wait. When i get a chance i am going to buy the sheet and cut them out. I will post pictures. Just wanted to see if anyone has done it so i know i want it.

·
Registered
5 Posts
dis page is for the 2009 model. ur tail lights look sick tho especially wit the white

·
Registered
1,486 Posts

·
Registered
46 Posts
yea i had my own painted came out really good its a lot better to paint them the lamin x them when painted they look like factory done am goin get sum pic later 2 day so you can see

·
Registered
1,486 Posts
Looks good.

I won't do it though. I got ticketed every time I had tinted tails out here in southern California, so if I do this, it will be with the film. Then if I get cited, I can just peel it off and put it back to stock.

·
Registered
46 Posts
if any one want to buy my tail light i am selling them for $800 include shipping i want to get new one and do them darker so let me know if any one wants them

·
Registered
46 Posts
QUOTE (michaelsteinbach @ Jun 8 2009, 08:21 PM) index.php?act=findpost&pid=1570452
I might be interested. I was just going to call the dealer today and ask about prices for taillights, headlights, and side markers to modify.
I'll let you know for sure tomorrow.[/b]
hey... let me know what you decide by the end of this week, I really want to sell them as soon as possible.

·
Registered
152 Posts
im doing that this weekend but im doing tints if i dont like it i can take it off not really loosing nothing but one hour if i dont like it.... ill post up pics

1 - 20 of 25 Posts