Mazda 6 Forums banner

1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
5 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I've decided to go with 35% for front windows ands 20% in rear I live in camden, NJ no tint allowed on front so i figure if i go with 35% less tickets. But i want to know where i can buy some good quality window tint film to have installed on my 6. Any direction to look online for some tint film????

·
Registered
704 Posts
Unless you have done some tinting before, I would say to have it done by a tint shop! I install tint in homes and I won't touch car tint because it requires lots of splice cuts or heat shrinking to follow the curves of the glass. Llumar is probably the best tint around and is easy to find an install shop that uses it. I have Sun Guard or Diamond (same film different name) just because my boss is a sales rep for them and it was free! :nana:

·
Registered
5 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Unless you have done some tinting before, I would say to have it done by a tint shop! I install tint in homes and I won't touch car tint because it requires lots of splice cuts or heat shrinking to follow the curves of the glass. Llumar is probably the best tint around and is easy to find an install shop that uses it. I have Sun Guard or Diamond (same film different name) just because my boss is a sales rep for them and it was free! :nana:
[/b]
Thanks for the advice i'm going to go with llumar i found a local shop that has llmuar film. i have to get some pics when i get it done.

1 - 3 of 3 Posts
About this Discussion
2 Replies
2 Participants
busface25
Mazda 6 Forums
Mazda6club.com is a forum dedicated to the Mazda6 / Atenza. Come and discuss reliability, performance, modifications, and more!
Full Forum Listing