Mazda 6 Forums banner
1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
303 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Ok... I want to get the windows tinted on my MS6. I have looked around and I am split between two locations. CarToyz and Advanced Window Tinting. Both have been around for a good time and both offer lifetime color-fade, bubble, scratch, etc warranty.

The deciding factor maybe the brand of tint used. One company uses Sun-Gard and the other uses Madico. Has anyone used either of these? Which would you recommend? I want to be sure to get the right tint that will last. Both have a lifetime warranty but I don't want to have to come into the shop to get it fixed once a year.

Sorry to be so picky but this is my baby we are talking about... I love my Mazdaspeed6! :love: :love:

Thanks!

·
Registered
1,274 Posts
i have madico, but i think both are very similar. as long as they both have lifetime warranties, i don't think there will be too much of a difference. check this thread or PM firestonemazda, as he seems to be the resident tint expert.

·
Registered
526 Posts
Sungard is more of a charcoal color...Madico seems to be really greenish looking. However, the quality is both the same, as long as the warrantys are the same...ie no fading. I would definitely trust a dedicated tinting shop more than a multi retail shop, like Cartoys. So whichever the other shop is installing, thats what i would recommend

1 - 4 of 4 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.