Mazda 6 Forums banner

1 - 20 of 34 Posts

·
Registered
1,600 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
As a lot of you know right now the cards that life dealt me are forcing me to start my life over again and within the next month I'll be heading out west. I dont plan on bringing much with me so almost everything I own is for sale (nope not the speed, sorry, driving that out there).

So after five years worth of building a family and a home I've got just about anything you may need for your house and probably a bunch of stuff you don't. This thread will be updated as I sell stuff, find stuff, throw stuff out, and take more pictures, but I need to get it started because my goal is to be driving by September 4th.

Dont be afraid to make offers, worst I can say is no, but obviously the move is expensive so I can't just give stuff away.

I'll try to comply to the buy/sell rules as best I can but mods feel free to call me out if I miss anything or overstep (not that you wouldn't anyway hah) but I've been here a few years now and have sold before so others can vouch for me.

That said let's kick this off...

·
Registered
1,600 Posts
Discussion Starter #2
1375802583643.jpg
First off a brand new snowboard, size 157 Technine Jib, awesome board NEVER used, was my dream board but I quit once I met my now ex... Looking ballpark $150, cost me $350 and it's exactly how I purchased it.

1375802680042.jpg
Got this storage cupboard, three shelves either side bottom one big enough for movies/video games. Quiet close doors that pop open when you push them in (I'll throw up a picture of the inside later) looking for $100

1375802935513.jpg 1375803034863.jpg
Dining set comes with the 4 dining chairs for $300, I'll include the two wicker chairs at the ends for an extra $50. Table is crazy solid and extendable for extra seating. (50 bucks for the huge picture on the wall behind)

Sent from AutoGuide.com Free App

Attachments

·
Super Moderator
17,219 Posts
^^ What Flipper said Tim - Sucks you have to get rid of things, but I'm sure these will sell very quickly. I've let a few people know about this in my family who might be interested - could be getting this stuff sold and gone quickly :)

·
Premium Member
1,605 Posts
Tim, how tall is that cupboard and how sturdy? I.E. Could it hold a flat screen TV?

And that's such a great deal on that table, if I had my own place, I'd snag it in a heartbeat. Good luck with the sales.

·
Registered
1,600 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
Tim, how tall is that cupboard and how sturdy? I.E. Could it hold a flat screen TV?

And that's such a great deal on that table, if I had my own place, I'd snag it in a heartbeat. Good luck with the sales.
17" deep, 47" wide, 25.5 high, could hold a TV no problem, what size?

Sent from AutoGuide.com Free App

·
Registered
1,600 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
Sorry about the life troubles dude.

^^ What Flipper said Tim - Sucks you have to get rid of things, but I'm sure these will sell very quickly. I've let a few people know about this in my family who might be interested - could be getting this stuff sold and gone quickly :)

Thanks guys, I appreciate the support. Trying to see the silver linings because otherwise I'd go crazy. Here's a silver lining - If all goes right with the transfer Laguna Seca may be along my commute to work everyday.

Getting rid of everything sucks, I had JUST finished getting everything I needed/wanted for my home, but whatever - stuff is just stuff, there will be new stuff. I just wanna get everything gone and start driving. :cool:

·
Registered
1,600 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
1375808345356.jpg 1375808357181.jpg 1375808368331.jpg
Couch with ottoman that basically turns it into a sectional, reeeaal comfy. Looking for $450ish coffee table I'd love to get about $50 for.

1375808481061.jpg
That white chair is my favourite chair ever, was contemplating bringing it but if I can get $40 it's yours, the other one $30. Lamp behind it (not sure it's very visible) $15.

1375808610499.jpg
TV Stand (sorry TV is coming with, only got it like 6 months ago haha). Frosted tempered glass sliding doors with glass shelves either side and two drawers I the middle with room for movies or games/controllers. I love this stand, again it was something I was contemplating keeping but I can't. Thing is solid and will look great with your TV on it. I'd like $250.

1375808821748.jpg
Bench behind my couch, used to use it at a dining table at my old place then it became a behind the couch table. Works great for either application lol $20 please.

·
Super Moderator
17,219 Posts
This is a sad thread to watch :(

But damnit you've got some nice stuff for the prices.......

·
Registered
1,600 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
forgot to put the dimensions in:

couch: 80 wide x 35 deep x 31 high
tv stand: 67 wide x 19.5 deep x 26 high
bench: 62 wide x 14.5 deep x 17.5 high

Thanks!

·
Registered
1,600 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
This is a sad thread to watch :(

But damnit you've got some nice stuff for the prices.......

Thanks, it would look so much better if this S4 would actually focus on things...

·
Registered
1,600 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
Oh, forgot a big one:

2005 Volkswagen Jetta 2.0, 5 Speed manual. Reflex Silver with about 90k on it.
$2500

Pictures later when I start throwing stuff out in the garage.

·
Registered
1,600 Posts
Discussion Starter #14
It could hold that no problem, yeah let me know man. Thanks for the interest!

·
Super Moderator
17,219 Posts
I really like that white chair sir.........

Might just be offering you that $40. Let me double check and I'll get back to you.

·
Registered
2,892 Posts
So sorry to hear about everything Tim. :( That snowboard is gorgeous, someone should definitely pick that up.

·
Registered
1,600 Posts
Discussion Starter #19
bump, sorry I need to keep this thread as active as possible :)

1 - 20 of 34 Posts