Mazda 6 Forums banner
41 - 60 of 74 Posts
ahahaha yeh dude you promised me! come on! pretty please!

lol well if the show thing doesnt happen, how bout just a low key bbq?

Discussion starter · #50 ·
OK, update...

Still on, it's going to be at the audio shop in anaheim Hills. There will also be who ever whats to come. So invite any car, Mazdas will have front row parking of course.....I will keep u guys updated on time to be there, and yes there will be raffles...car show i dont know as of yet..

awesome, anyone care to swing by and pick me up from wherever I'm staying? :) looking to be somewhere around LAX for now.

So this is not just an all 6 meet? If not i prolly know a few 8's like me that are down to go to meets, chill, and have a bbq. Let me know the specifics like address, date, time and stuff.

Discussion starter · #54 ·
So this is not just an all 6 meet? If not i prolly know a few 8's like me that are down to go to meets, chill, and have a bbq. Let me know the specifics like address, date, time and stuff.
[/b]

any one and every one is allowed..if ur a mazda then u get you front row parking..

alirght cool. I'll just keep checkin for dates, time, and place so i can let some of the other guys on the 8 forums know :cheers:

41 - 60 of 74 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.