Mazda 6 Forums banner

1 - 20 of 74 Posts

·
Registered
2,247 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
what a way to show an aussie some cars. hold a Big Ass BBQ meet like we did last year. All mazda welcome. Many mazda clubs will be invited. so prepare for a day of fun and Free give aways
so lets start to plan these years Big Ass BBQ meet and greet. I'm thinking of july 24th, that's a sunday. . And i will try to hold it near a beach city so it will be nice and cool or maybe at the beach. I need some idea's from you guys so i can start to plan. And maybe have a little car show with the BBQ? Let me know what you think?

·
Registered
2,247 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
july 24th so far sounds like the best day for me to gather up every thing from sponsors and get all the food taken care of.

·
Registered
748 Posts
july 24th so far sounds like the best day for me to gather up every thing from sponsors and get all the food taken care of.
[/b]
:tear: :tear:

hahaha, whoops, read it june 24th, july 24th is perfect for me! :p

hey, maybe you can bring the engine cover i never picked up from you to the BBQ :p

·
Registered
2,247 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
who cares what the date is as long as you pay for the food

is it ok if i invite albert?
[/b]

of course, why wouldnt he be invited? food will be payed for, but every one will be paying to be there, Cuzz i'm thinking car show too with tropheys...so i will need to get my money back. raffels too

·
Registered
488 Posts
ahaha wat can i say? An incredible gesture! Giving me an even greater reason to really look forward to the trip!

well firstly to introduce myself to the cali members who dont know me yet, what started off with a mazda6club meet up some 3 years ago now, co-founding and moderate OzMazdaClub. Its been great, and I've learnt a great deal from the forums, actually come to think of it, without these forums I'd never have met the great people I have and when I first started out I didnt know how to use a jack to take a wheel off, and now I can atleast change my filter and oil, as well as take apart all that i can get my grimy hands on, have now also fallen into the world of track racing, as my friend who took me along apologised to me for, 'i've ruined you now', mods are now a question of 'how many seconds?' :p more importantly however my first concern is to become a better driver first in order to fully understand the benefits of each performance/suspension modification, and well being asian and all I stil do love a bit of rice :drool:

Anyway here is my general mode of transport, alongside with none other than theJabba! :) though the way fuel prices are now its not the cheapest by any means.

i'd bring it along to the bbq and all, but I doubt it would get through customs,

looking at your av we should have a 6club strip club meet lol[/b]
been there done that :p

·
Registered
488 Posts
my bumper? what on earth would you want my bumper for Chode? :p

1 - 20 of 74 Posts
About this Discussion
73 Replies
17 Participants
MrTea
Mazda 6 Forums
Mazda6club.com is a forum dedicated to the Mazda6 / Atenza. Come and discuss reliability, performance, modifications, and more!
Full Forum Listing