Mazda 6 Forums banner

1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
168 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Sold the car, so what few parts that were on the car are now available.

Cobb/SU SRI. Was on car for only 2500 miles. Still looks new. Filter is still white. EVERYTHING is included. Comes with instructions and CARB decal. $125 shipped. SOLD

HKS SSQV with EVERYTHING needed to install and run in Recirc. mode. Has purple fin, black in color and comes with Speed6 flange and o-ring. It does have some scratches revealing the silver finish underneath. (from installing the stupid snap ring.) Can't tell once installed with IC cover. Original box and instructions included. $210 shipped SOLD

Sharkfin antenna from RPM Store. Liquid Platinum Metallic in color. will need more adhesive of course. $55 shipped.
SOLD

Smoked LED side markers and rear LED reflector replacements lights. All from the RPMstore. $55 shipped for each set, or $100shipped for both. SOLD

Last up is a Thule complete rack system for the speed6 (may fit other models including 3. visit thule.com to verify) This is the 460r kit which uses the factory fix points already on the car. NO clamping, and NO drilling into the car necessary. comes with the 460r podium feet, 4 locks with keys, fit kit (3069), and the 47'' aero bars. EVERYTHING is included in order to be installed on your car in minutes. This was about $500 new. I will sell for $300 SHIPPED!

pictures on the car....

This is the best rack you can get IMHO (which is why i bought it :drool: ). Sunroof is still fully functional, installs/uninstalls minutes, sleek design, no damage to the car.

·
Registered
575 Posts
PM SENT FOR COBB

·
Registered
168 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
Everything has been sold except for the roof rack.

Mods, feel free to move this thread as all "engine & transmission" parts have been sold.

·
Registered
1,149 Posts
Wow, that is a nice rack. I have the crappier Thule one with the clamps, and didn't know they made one that doesn't clamp around the windows.

·
Registered
211 Posts
This thread was dead for 4 months until it was revived yesterday. The amounts could be off a little i would recommend sending him a PM if your interested. I dont think he would visit this thead since its been dead a while.

1 - 11 of 11 Posts