1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
7,840 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·

·
Registered
156 Posts
Anyone have any input on if the brands have anything to do with output performance? Or is the circuit board and programming the same?
Curious, since I have an off brand, less expensive and at some point in the ride, I can feel a shutter. Programming issue or component or technician (manual 6) issue.

$85 doesn’t seem bad to try and with a refund, it’s worth a try until the supercharger is ordered.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro

·
Registered
7,840 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
Have you done your OVT?
No, about to schedule some dyno time to do my logs. Not really wanting to risk a ticket to get my 3rd gear and this way i can get a 4th gear pull.

Haha, I saw one on Amazon for about the same price and really want to know if they actually work.
Oh yes they work.

Anyone have any input on if the brands have anything to do with output performance? Or is the circuit board and programming the same?
Curious, since I have an off brand, less expensive and at some point in the ride, I can feel a shutter. Programming issue or component or technician (manual 6) issue.

$85 doesn’t seem bad to try and with a refund, it’s worth a try until the supercharger is ordered.
Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro
Its the same one i have, just a different silk screen. No add'l power, but since it opens the plate quicker, the power comes on sooner than later, so it makes it faster. Plus, its a more direct pedal to plate response that us older people are more used to with cable operated carbs and TB's.

1 - 8 of 8 Posts