Mazda 6 Forums banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
41 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hello, I've decided to take out my AEM CAI out of my Mazda6 '03 6i and put back the original stock intake system. Apparently, while cleaning out the basement my parents cleaned out the box that had all my intake stuff in it and I think they lost a screw and a hose clamp that was in there. I ordered the hose clamp from a mazda dealership but now I realize I also do not have the original throttle body bolt we removed in step 3e of the AEM Install guide (http://aempower.com/images/products/21484.pdf) Does anyone know what specific bolt it was (size, diameter, etc) so I can go to Autozone or something and buy it off of them, because I do not really feel like going back to the dealer(its a bit far and I'm in college like allll day long) and asking for one bolt lol. Thanks a million.

·
Premium Member
9,080 Posts
i'd just pull out one and walk in with it. much easier that way

·
Registered
41 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
After I install my stock intake back into the car, should I expect some erratic behavior out of the car when I first turn it on? I remember there being some weird behavior in the car when I first put the AEM CAI in, so will I just have to reset the battery?

1 - 4 of 4 Posts