Mazda 6 Forums banner

Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 20 of 86 Posts

·
Registered
4,775 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
For sale are my Eibach prokit springs for the mazda6 v6 2003-2006 (and mazdaspeed6*) Asking $125 plus shipping.

They have been on my car for about 10k miles and are in perfect condition. Arizona and California for their whole life, so no need to be worried about harsh winters. Also, never been tracked, so lots of easy driving on them.

Purchased from RPM. http://www.therpmstore.com/product_info.ph...465c7b2790d7a86

Only reason that I am selling is that I am going to a full coilover setup. I was completely happy with these. They are still on my car, but will be removed this thursday and can be shipped out anytime after that.

1.5" front and 1.4" rear drop. Here are some pics for ideas of drop.

*MAZDASPEED6: If you buy these for your mazdaspeed6, you will not recieve any added performance as the springrate is very similar to stock, but the car will definately sit lower. This is a visual upgrade for you only, not a performance upgrade.

Carbon Fiber Hood FS
There will be no offers of shipping this time. This is local pickup only (or I might meet you depending on distance).

CF hood made by Custom Carbon. Holes for hood pins (included) and washer nozzles.

Hood will need to be re-clear coated.

$100

Stock brakes FS
For those that are somewhat confused by the new rules of buy/sell, I am reposting my old thread to comply with the new rules for people to understand.

For sale:

1 set of brakes off of a 2004 mazda6s. Car had 13k miles at time of removal and brakes have OVER 50% of padlife left and the rotors are basically brand new.

What you will get is 4 OEM rotors and 8 OEM pads (2 per corner required).

Asking price is $125 shipped in the continental US. (THEY ARE VERY HEAVY) but is negotiable. I am also willing to trade for a GT-spec ladder brace or GT-spec trailing braces.

·
Registered
1,783 Posts
Very interested. I just got the RX-8 rims but haven't had them put on yet. Is there any rubbing? Did you have to get your fenders rolled? Thanks a lot.

·
Registered
4,775 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
fenders rolled, but not really necessary. Just did them because I could

·
Registered
1,783 Posts
I live in Rhode Island (ZIP 02893), how much would shipping be? Also, with the Eibachs did you have stock or aftermarket shocks? Thanks.

·
Registered
4,775 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
I live in Rhode Island (ZIP 02893), how much would shipping be? Also, with the Eibachs did you have stock or aftermarket shocks? Thanks.
[/b]
Figure about $30-35 (I'm not exactly sure on the weight). It is also a tad cheaper if you have them shipped to a business address instead of your house.

I was running on stock shocks

·
Registered
358 Posts
PM sent....
Do you have 18" wheels? I have 18x8 +42 wheels with stock tires. Will the tires rub??

·
Registered
405 Posts
let me know how the sale goes. Im interested between this and the sportline, but this is a great price

·
Registered
4,775 Posts
Discussion Starter #14
let me know how the sale goes. Im interested between this and the sportline, but this is a great price
[/b]
Zoomrican has until 3:50 this afternoon to paypal me the money or they will go to the next interested party. So, Triple6, if you PM me after 3:50 and they are not sold, they are yours.

·
Registered
4,775 Posts
Discussion Starter #17
not going until friday. I will be there most of the day friday

·
Registered
4,775 Posts
Discussion Starter #19
I will be there from 0900 until we are done with my coilovers, brakes, etc. You have to work it out with him, because I need to be back in SD early, so you'd have to do it when we are done...

·
Registered
748 Posts
I will be there from 0900 until we are done with my coilovers, brakes, etc. You have to work it out with him, because I need to be back in SD early, so you'd have to do it when we are done...
[/b]
k, i'll run it by him. I'll check in a couple of days to see if you still have them then.

1 - 20 of 86 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.