Mazda 6 Forums banner

1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
162 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I have a customer car here we are building from ground up he chose to stay 2.5 liter so we bored it over dropped in some 9.1:1 CR pistons with pauter rods and the rest of the goodies. I upgraded him to the biggest intercooler kit i have 2.5" piping and I now going to introduce the new intercooler kit as a package. We will be back to building the kit in house I have a 20 yr welder on board plus myself tigging all the parts. I designed the setup and I really like it so mcuh I can't wait to put it in my car.......lol I will be redesigning the hot pipes I know as way to get a 3" downpipe and have my own headers used to reduce the ground clearance plus using SS headers. This is just one of the few things I will be making for people we have a full machine shop in house now.........and a new 4000 ft shop I will have some big suprises for SZ2010 but for now check out the install pics and I will have some numbers soon and I hate upset any 3.0 liter cars but this car is going to make some sick numbers........

There are still missing alot of new parts like turbo blanket and the HKS EV6 I am installing to keep the traction on this puppy by the way HKS is the way to go I am definitely impressed with the boost controller. I have more pics to show soon

·
Registered
5,758 Posts
joey, looks good as usual. the way you are using the headers and design of the Y is pretty much the way i have been telling people how to do a Single turbo setup on the 6.

cant wait for the number.........more importantly i can wait to build my motor.

and i remember when we talked about that boost controller. i looked into it, and its definaitely a nice piece.

1 - 3 of 3 Posts