Mazda 6 Forums banner

1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
922 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
As most of you know my car will be here this month sometime.
My car will be parked in the rear of my property, though it is secured it has no protection from the elements..

I plan I using a good quality car cover, problem is ive heard a few things...

firstly they say you shouldn't use car covers on new paint work as it need time to cure? true or false?

Secondly I've also heard that car covers shouldn't be used on cars that have paint protection? again true or false?

What's everyone's view on this ?

Seems no one has a view on this? LMAO :(

·
Registered
1,405 Posts
Reading Topic: Thought on car covers?

hmmmm, i havent heard any of those things man, but they could be true. i plan on using a car cover, just b/c i have a black max now and it gets shitted on every other hour by birds, and the paint goes through a lot of abuse. when I ordered my lapis blue 6, I ordered the mazda6 car cover, seems like its good quality, is it not available there?

·
Registered
922 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Replying to Topic 'Thought on car covers?'

Originally posted by ChoppaBoy

hmmmm, i havent heard any of those things man, but they could be true. i plan on using a car cover, just b/c i have a black max now and it gets shitted on every other hour by birds, and the paint goes through a lot of abuse. when I ordered my lapis blue 6, I ordered the mazda6 car cover, seems like its good quality, is it not available there?[/b]
No we dont have the Mazda car cover available here, but i did buy a really good aftermarket one:D

I'll have a talk to the paint protection person when i pick up my car on thursday, see what their view is regrading car covers.

1 - 3 of 3 Posts