Mazda 6 Forums banner

1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Registered
4,775 Posts
OLD repost. That was from like 4-5 months ago. The company wanted WAY too much money for all the parts.

·
Registered
898 Posts
So what happened to this car? Something fell on it? How come no airbags deployed?

Shady

·
Registered
22 Posts
So what happened to this car? Something fell on it? How come no airbags deployed?[/b]
Looks to me like it was a roll-over ... thus it doesn't surprise me that the airbags didn't deploy. There's some caved-in body panels on the passenger side but I don't see any paint marks that you'd expect if the car were broadsided ... I think they've just crumpled due to the rollover.

The few cars I've seen that had something fall on them tend to be pancaked on the top but not damaged too much on the sides, trunk or hood. (Oddly, it happened to me 23 years ago when the roof of my apartment was torn off by a tornado and much of it fell on my 6-month old Mazda 323.)

·
Registered
233 Posts
I very emotional right now cause ive been drinking. But i AM crying.

·
Registered
4,524 Posts
People don't know how to handle the Zoom Zoom.....

Shit that's actually rebuildable, it'll buff right out!

·
Registered
781 Posts
I wonder how much they want for the little Mazda Logos

·
Registered
508 Posts
I wonder how much they want for the little Mazda Logos
[/b]

Geez, there sure are alot of vultures around here, I bet if there was a wrecked mazdaspeed along the road, alot of members would pull over, not to help, but to strip the car of the "usable parts" not saying I wouldn't do it either, oh what the hey, I want those logos too. :sarc:

·
Registered
232 Posts
Geez, there sure are alot of vultures around here, I bet if there was a wrecked mazdaspeed along the road, alot of members would pull over, not to help, but to strip the car of the "usable parts" not saying I wouldn't do it either, oh what the hey, I want those logos too. :sarc:
[/b]
:tear: OH THE HUMANITY!!!!!!! OH, WHY DO THE GOOD DIE YOUNG!!!!!...the car I mean (so going to hell :D )

1 - 13 of 13 Posts