Mazda 6 Forums banner
1 - 20 of 38 Posts

·
Registered
82 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
Reading Topic: This is what I am getting

the sport grill doesn't make sense with the chrome package, I was gonna get lapis blue, but i saw the black with chrome and it was just too nice...pluse in 5 years black will still be cool, I don't know about blue

·
Registered
105 Posts
Replying to Topic 'This is what I am getting'

I don't mind having a car chromed out if it fits... but I don't see the 6 as a car that works well with it. The chrome package makes the 6 look like it isn't sure if it's a sporty car or a luxury car. To each his own.

·
Registered
82 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 ·

i decided that this is car is definately a sporty "SEDAN" not a bmw M series. so i decided to go with more elegance i.e "chrome" than sport i.e "grill"

If you haven't seen the chrome package on a black 6s then you don't know how well they really go together. I don't think chrome works with the other color as well, even though silver would be second

·
Registered
334 Posts

hmm alright thats probably your taste .. but for my case if u go to the extreme of full chrome and also a chrome fuel door i would of expect a sports grille tho ... cos this is how i think ...

ur current spec with out sports grille is like wearing full suit and tie but a pair of red sandle ;)
but thats just me hehe

·
Registered
178 Posts

You and LBJay just love that black on the 6. I think the black is kick as as well. I like the gas door on the black. Good luck with the new ride:)

·
Registered
628 Posts

Black looks awesome! Congrats!

·
Registered
82 Posts
Discussion Starter · #15 ·

i hear what you saying with the sport grill, but like i said the chrome doesn't work as well with it...i would like to add some side blinkers though...those are nifty : D

·
Registered
1,405 Posts

nifty? :) haha

anyways, i feel you on the black, theres no other color that goes with the chrome better. i think it looks good, and i also think the sports grill is fugly

·
Registered
1,405 Posts

Originally posted by junkan

What's the thing with sports grile?

I like the standard grille more, a lot more.[/b]
my thoughts exactly :D , especially when the regular grill is painted body color. to each his own i guess

1 - 20 of 38 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.