Mazda 6 Forums banner

1 - 20 of 32 Posts

·
Registered
2,133 Posts
DAMN!! wheelie until 140, and you know he could have gone further.

and that was well over 220, cause the tach kept going when the speedo needle pegged out. it crazy how fast those bikes get up to speed.

·
Registered
253 Posts
Give me "ludacris speed". People had to be seeing plad when he went by that is, if they saw him.

The turbo on that thing must be the size of a pro basketball!

·
Registered
6,960 Posts
well, the video isnt loading for me but i think i know exactly what vid: sunny day, wide open and pretty flat highway. ghost rider shows off his sick ass hayabusa with the turbo and does a wheelie through the majority of the speedometer and continues to gun it.

yeah, seen it before. the scary thing is that its not guaranteed instant death if you mess up. like that guy that skydived and both the regular chute and backup didn't deploy properly. he broke a couple bones but survived the drop from 10,000 feet.

·
Registered
2,133 Posts
there's defenitely plenty of videos out there with somebody topping out the hyabusa. it's all pretty cool, but once you have seen one of them you have pretty much seen the majority of them. it's just a different bike, rider and location.

·
Registered
756 Posts
there's defenitely plenty of videos out there with somebody topping out the hyabusa. it's all pretty cool, but once you have seen one of them you have pretty much seen the majority of them. it's just a different bike, rider and location.
[/b]
They are pretty much the same. Except for Ghostrider. That dude is freaking crazy!!!

·
Registered
979 Posts
The owner of a local speedshop has a Busa with a turbo. I think this guy flipped his tits... As if the stock Busa isn't fast enough... The turbo isn't that big and I'm not sure how many pounds of boost he is running but it is pretty insane!!!!

·
Super Moderator
9,080 Posts
my girlfriend is soo glad i got rid of my bike....i swear if i could i would!

·
Registered
922 Posts
it doesn't sound turbo'd... i'm guessing just monster NA (stroke, cams, the whole nine, maybe nitrous)

·
Registered
2,296 Posts
It's not real! If you watch it again the lines in the road and the u-turn sections of the road to the left are not going by nearly as fast as they would be if it were truly going 220 or even 180. I do think that he was going FAST but watch VERY close at the surrounding things like I mentioned and pay close attention as he slows down....

·
Registered
1,188 Posts
It's not real! If you watch it again the lines in the road and the u-turn sections of the road to the left are not going by nearly as fast as they would be if it were truly going 220 or even 180. I do think that he was going FAST but watch VERY close at the surrounding things like I mentioned and pay close attention as he slows down....
[/b]

I noticed the same thing. But, I was still giving credit for the wheelie.

·
Registered
2,296 Posts
I noticed the same thing. But, I was still giving credit for the wheelie.
[/b]
Oh yeah, it's still bad ass but I'm just not buying the speedo I think it is not in MPH or they found something to change the ratio

·
Registered
1,533 Posts
Yea man when it said 120 I thought he was going 60, 70 tops.

·
Registered
700 Posts
yeah, ive seen that vid before.

Justins6s- i thought the same thing

·
Registered
1,533 Posts
It says mph in the title of the video. I wouldnt think they wouldnt lie about it plus its got the numbers for km/h on the inside and the mph on the outside.

·
Registered
1,769 Posts
Well, that is certantly not what 200+ mph looks like... trust me. :)

Its totally a fake, or the video and the speedo are cuts of two different movies. If somone knows how long the distance betwen the white lines typically is, we can figure out how fast he was really going :). Any road experts here? Plus im pretty sure you cant accelerate that fast in a wheelie since youd flip, otherise you would pretty much be pointing straight down and from the looks of it he was doing a really tall wheelie...

Id say he found a video of a bike going that fast, sped up the footage of it and tacked the speedo onto his own.

1 - 20 of 32 Posts
About this Discussion
31 Replies
18 Participants
Burnsey
Mazda 6 Forums
Mazda6club.com is a forum dedicated to the Mazda6 / Atenza. Come and discuss reliability, performance, modifications, and more!
Full Forum Listing