Mazda 6 Forums banner

1 - 20 of 35 Posts

·
Registered
5,129 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
So, my roomate put this new pic of her up on myspace right, and she's the flag girl at the 12 hours of Sebring. (We're all from Sebring, went to high school there, etc) Anyways, I look at the car in the background and notice the curvature of the windows, the mirrors, and how the tail lights curve around, the shape of the sideskirts, rear bumper... all that jazz. I've come to the conclusion that it's a 6.

What do you think?

·
Registered
1,533 Posts
Yea id lay the pipe down with here

·
Registered
2,914 Posts
That is one of the Tindol Motosports 6's, it is the #97 car drivien by Charles Espenlaub, the lead driver for Tindol. . They run, 2 6's and a Protege, with the #96 driven by Charlie Putman and the #95 Protege driven by Mary Katherine, a rookie and the only woman competing in the series, so far this year.

Didn't see the photo in the orginal post, but if you ever see that paint scheme, you will know it as a Tindol Motorsports car. Kawasaki Green/ White & Black, fans voted it best paint scheme in the Touring Class!

·
Registered
1,885 Posts
Haha... yeah, well, damn.

I live with an Indian guy, a public affairs grad student. He sheds hair all over the bathroom. :(

And how could you have any doubt that's a 6??? You know what our cars look like, right? :p

1 - 20 of 35 Posts
About this Discussion
34 Replies
26 Participants
2poor4MS6
Mazda 6 Forums
Mazda6club.com is a forum dedicated to the Mazda6 / Atenza. Come and discuss reliability, performance, modifications, and more!
Full Forum Listing