Mazda 6 Forums banner

1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Registered
3,226 Posts
You're right... we are an awesome bunch. I'm a member of MX6.com as well and people over there are... well... "different". Not as relaxed an environment as here, for sure.

·
Registered
1,001 Posts
If you think about it...
Honda = Dull.
Mazda = Zoom Zoom.
Okay?

It's easy to see why this site is the best.

Also like many of my Mazda brothers before me, if/when I give up my 6, I plan to keep my membership here, unless the Mods kick me out!
How cool is that?

·
Registered
1,573 Posts
The layout in in general on this forum is just better then any other forum I have come across so far. Whoever designed this forum, mad props to them.

·
Registered
2,079 Posts
What car?
[/b]
Probably an Evolution and a Mazdaspeed6. Or, a 350z (used) and a Mazdaspeed6. Not sure.

However, these choices may change tomorrow, it takes me 5 months to pick the exact cars i'll want. Yea, i'm one of those. :slap:

·
Registered
2,912 Posts
I suspect its due to the fact that alot more mazda 6 owners are younger than the typical accord owner. younger generations tend to be more computer literate and into user forums compared to moms/dads with families or grandparents.

I think there was a poll done awhile ago and the average age looked to be mid twenties on this board. That also the fact that the 6 even though marketted as a family sedan has lots of mid twenties people putting on body kits, exterior mods, and performance mods. Soccer moms and worker dads tend to focus more on house modding, so they might all be in the home and garden forums, lol.

One of the worse forums I've been on are Honda Civic SI forums where a majority are high school kids. Argh.

1 - 13 of 13 Posts
About this Discussion
12 Replies
10 Participants
kdn02
Mazda 6 Forums
Mazda6club.com is a forum dedicated to the Mazda6 / Atenza. Come and discuss reliability, performance, modifications, and more!
Full Forum Listing