Mazda 6 Forums banner

1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
16 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Never had a problem with my clutch, but I have driven manual transmissions for a lot of years. (I'm probably double the age of most everyone else on this board.) Also, my wife, who prefers automatics but can still drive a stick, has driven my car & has never stalled it. So, maybe I just lucked out on the clutch adjustment.

Never had a problem with powerloss either, which makes me wonder if I should do the reflash. My car was built in March and is just a few serial numbers below the cutoff number of 7xxx.

What advice would you guys & gals who have had the flash done recommend?

·
Registered
1,056 Posts
ive only had powerloss once, like the clutch and the current power delivery, not having the reflash done. but there is a topic somewhere with a poll - to flash or not - and most agree to have the flash.

·
Registered
171 Posts
Hello folks, allow me to add my 2 cents:

1st I beleive that the warranty is mandatory for continued warranty coverage. Take a look for my post on my impressions after the reflash.

For the record, I am actually getting used to my car again... with tyhe *change* in torque. I was initially dissapointed but I am thinking that ECU relearning & my adjustments to the shift points I am becoming more an more comfortable with my car after the falsh...

As mentioned, just my thoughts... other folks impressions will very

1 - 3 of 3 Posts