Mazda 6 Forums banner

Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
366 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Well.. I am considering (not for sure) selling my MS6. NOTHING at all wrong with the car, only 9k miles... I am having a hard time letting go of my Audi heritage. Looking to get into an 04 S4. I guess I will learn, my mistake will be someones gain.

It is a sport model, titanium grey... Black Mazdaspeed cloth, bose. Bascially the standards... Car moves, AWD is good. Full synthetic at 5k and next at 10k. Not a ding or scratch. No pics yet.

Just wondering what I can get for the car... Thinking $25,000 ... Not bad for an 06 with only 9k miles.

If you want to get into a speed6, this could be a good option for you.

·
Registered
18 Posts
Well.. I am considering (not for sure) selling my MS6. NOTHING at all wrong with the car, only 9k miles... I am having a hard time letting go of my Audi heritage. Looking to get into an 04 S4. I guess I will learn, my mistake will be someones gain.

It is a sport model, titanium grey... Black Mazdaspeed cloth, bose. Bascially the standards... Car moves, AWD is good. Full synthetic at 5k and next at 10k. Not a ding or scratch. No pics yet.

Just wondering what I can get for the car... Thinking $25,000 ... Not bad for an 06 with only 9k miles.

If you want to get into a speed6, this could be a good option for you.
[/b]
That price is way too high. Sorry but I just bought a brand new one exactly like yours for $22500. With the rebates and discounts on the 06's you will be lucky to get $20,000 and less if your trading it in at a dealer.

·
Registered
366 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
You either have to be selling or not. No feeler ads.

Are you selling or not?

Sorry for the feeler ad. Didnt know the rule.

With the current incentives, it looks like I cant sell and recover etc... Sucks.

Are you the moderator? Where should I place a question like this.... If you are, can you delete the thread.

Thanks,
Speed_6

1 - 6 of 6 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.