Mazda 6 Forums banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
4 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hi all,
I am thinking of a 2006 Mazda 6 wagon, with about 78,000 kms on it. I have never owned Mazda before. I really like the wagons looks and they are not too common. Any ideas of what to look out for? What problems i may have ? I am coming from owning Honda with good reliability and unfortunately a BMW lemon. So I don't want to go back to Honda as nothing appeals to me and my costly BMW repairs has me never going BMW ever again. I'm interested in your suggestions. The only mod I plan is to change the rims.

Thanks

·
Registered
1,073 Posts
I think the wagons are great...so do all 11 people who actually bought them. :lol: just kidding.

It's a helluva' lot better than most crossovers.

I actually prefer my 5-door. I don't really give up that much space to the wagon and in a pinch, I can just ride with the hatch open stuffed full of cargo. (and windows down so I don't asphixiate on exhaust fumes) it's from the back window up that the wagon has a space advantage.

after the ridiculously large things I've managed to carry in my current 5-door, the wife's turbo clown hearse, and my last car an Integra 3-door, I've decided to only own hatchbacks from here on out.

Maybe a Volvo C30 T5 next? I'm kinda' drawn to that funky weird Pinto/Pacer back end for some reason. :lol::D:lol:

1 - 4 of 4 Posts