Mazda 6 Forums banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
8 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I'm driving an 05 GS sport hatch 4 atx with the GFX and sport packages. Absolutely love this car, but I have some extra cash coming in and am thinking of upgrading to the 06 sport hatch GT V6 loaded (except for nav).

Probably going to go drive one in the next couple of days or whenever I get time, but just wanted to get some feedback from people who've driven both.

The only thing I have to gripe about mine is the fabric seats. They're just not all that comfortable over long distances.

Love the way it looks, REALLY love the way it drives. It's quick, handles great, pretty quiet inside, great interior... oh I could go on for days about how much I love this car....other than the front seats!

·
Registered
10 Posts
i just got 06 mazda 6 gs sport and i just love it...it drives great...and its like every guy in town wants to race me lol...but its one of the best cars i ever owned..

·
Registered
8 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
I went and drove a new 06 GT V6 last week. Loaded up with everything, including nav. I need an automatic (wife can't drive standard) so the auto with manual shift is perfect.

I also tested the Fusion, Zephyr and new Camry the same day, and I prefer the 6. The leather seats are much more comfortable than the cloth seats I have and the BOSE system smokes the audio in my GS. The V6 does make a world of difference. Its a lot more smooth and the added 6-speed auto is great as well. The only problem I see is that my dealer also had a new CX-7 in the showroom, WOW, what a wicked looking vehicle!

I'll probably wait until I can test drive that before making my decision. I do need room for 2 kids and the 6 hatch has plenty, but the CX-7 may be a better option.

·
Registered
85 Posts
I went and drove a new 06 GT V6 last week. Loaded up with everything, including nav. I need an automatic (wife can't drive standard) so the auto with manual shift is perfect.

I also tested the Fusion, Zephyr and new Camry the same day, and I prefer the 6. The leather seats are much more comfortable than the cloth seats I have and the BOSE system smokes the audio in my GS. The V6 does make a world of difference. Its a lot more smooth and the added 6-speed auto is great as well. The only problem I see is that my dealer also had a new CX-7 in the showroom, WOW, what a wicked looking vehicle!

I'll probably wait until I can test drive that before making my decision. I do need room for 2 kids and the 6 hatch has plenty, but the CX-7 may be a better option.
[/b]

I had an 03 mazda 6 with leather and when i got the 06 mazda6s with cloth I noticed it is way more comfy for me. Its really soft and has the manual lumbard support. I like the cloth better in the 06 then again since i never drove the 06 with leather not sure if they are diffrent but my back stuck to the leather it was cold in wheater, rather hard, did not have no cushioning and so on.

1 - 5 of 5 Posts
About this Discussion
4 Replies
4 Participants
yuimyt
Mazda 6 Forums
Mazda6club.com is a forum dedicated to the Mazda6 / Atenza. Come and discuss reliability, performance, modifications, and more!
Full Forum Listing