Mazda 6 Forums banner

1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
Registered
440 Posts
These new or did they formerly belong to BabyBlueM6? I would have to say they are sweet wheels...after all I own a set of them as well except the Carbon Black version. I had mine on for like 12 hours before I took them off since I need to roll fenders. Anyway, welcome to the ALT X-FACTOR CLUB :dmetal:.

·
Registered
1,749 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
Put them on already :p
[/b]
I know 'mano! I need to get some hub rings but I have them leaning against the car right now just for the visual!! :drool:

nice wheels. what color are your calipers?
[/b]
Red. :yesnod:

These new or did they formerly belong to BabyBlueM6? I would have to say they are sweet wheels...after all I own a set of them as well except the Carbon Black version. I had mine on for like 12 hours before I took them off since I need to roll fenders. Anyway, welcome to the ALT X-FACTOR CLUB :dmetal:.
[/b]
These were BabyBlueM6's. They are totally sweet wheels. The pictures don't do them justice and the fact that BabyBlueM6 cleaned them with a toothbrush was a plus! btw, what kind of hub rings do I need? UPS lost them in transit. :swearin:

Anyway, I'm sooooo happy to belong to the X-FACTOR club!!! These babies ROCK!!!!!!!!!! :dmetal:.

Very nice looking. Post pics after you put them on.
[/b]
Thanks! I will definitely have pix posted as soon as these bad boys are on. :yesnod:

·
Registered
2,274 Posts
These were BabyBlueM6's. They are totally sweet wheels. The pictures don't do them justice and the fact that BabyBlueM6 cleaned them with a toothbrush was a plus! btw, what kind of hub rings do I need? UPS lost them in transit. :swearin:

Anyway, I'm sooooo happy to belong to the X-FACTOR club!!! These babies ROCK!!!!!!!!!! :dmetal:.
Thanks! I will definitely have pix posted as soon as these bad boys are on. :yesnod:
[/b]

I'm very happy that you like them so much! AS DID I...so take care of them ya here!

By the way...Venom6 is a great guy to do business with.

·
Registered
1,749 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
Thanks BabyBlue. If BabyBlueM6 is ever selling anything, buy from him. He's honest and great to work with. :yesnod:

·
Registered
33 Posts
You're on! :D
[/b]
WAIT...I do work for the largest independent tire/wheel dealer in the country...I should have some buying power! ;-)- Chip...However, I don't make a commission; you may help out Fat Boy more than you would me!

·
Registered
979 Posts
can't wait to see them on your car... those are really nice looking wheels.

1 - 14 of 14 Posts
About this Discussion
13 Replies
9 Participants
MadMardigan
Mazda 6 Forums
Mazda6club.com is a forum dedicated to the Mazda6 / Atenza. Come and discuss reliability, performance, modifications, and more!
Full Forum Listing