Mazda 6 Forums banner

1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Registered
440 Posts
it looks like they will fit as long as you dont have a hatch or sport F bumper. Theres tons of these off ebay, which is where I got mine. Shop around til you find what you like. LED is getting popular down there in those bumper inserts.

B

·
Registered
94 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
it looks like they will fit as long as you dont have a hatch or sport F bumper. Theres tons of these off ebay, which is where I got mine. Shop around til you find what you like. LED is getting popular down there in those bumper inserts.

B

Thanks for the imput, I'll keep looking til I find something I truely like. I'm not sure I want to install these, any recommedation on who to bring it to? I don't like messing with wires and I'm afraid to screw something up.

·
Registered
370 Posts
i would say dealer lol...but hey i just bought them exact ones for my mazda but didnt fit cuz i got the sport front bumper...any one know where i can buy ones for a sport front bumper? let me know

·
Registered
28 Posts
i would say dealer lol...but hey i just bought them exact ones for my mazda but didnt fit cuz i got the sport front bumper...any one know where i can buy ones for a sport front bumper? let me know
They dont make em.... There was a place that did but they were crappy. Now the plastic mold for the housing is broken. There is a huge effort on 6crew.com to get these made again but it is not going well....

·
Registered
28 Posts

·
Registered
6 Posts
fogs

B
JersyBoy did you install the lights yourself or went to a shop. I just got thoses lights that are in the link and i need help in wiring it.

·
Registered
563 Posts

·
Registered
370 Posts
hey guys them fog lights for the sport bumper on ebay suck as well...i just retrofitted my own fog lights into my stock fog light insert on my 04 6s sport front bumper...i will add pics asap

·
Registered
3 Posts
Tks...i will wait to see your pics...
But, what's the problem with the Abalonepoon fogs??? I'd look on some threads, everybody tell that the ebay fogs are scrap but nobody tells why. On Ebay, Abalonepoon seller seem to have a good feedback for the fogs. Did you heard something about this kit?
I looking around for over a year to install fogs in my sport bumper and never found anything....

1 - 13 of 13 Posts