Mazda 6 Forums banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
38 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hey everyone how are ya?

just wanted to know if you would like to come join me and some Mazda guys from Hamilton to do some meets in the area??

I just posted a list of people 2 days ago on TorontoMazda6.com who are from Hamilton and want to do meets. We can all just hang out talk about our cars or even install whatever stuff we buy for our cars. Also when the big meets from Toronto come up we can all meet up and go as a group.

Let me know and if u have any other Mazda6 or other Mazda friends tell them as well.

Take care Phil

1.Deathwish17(Phil)

Attachments

·
Registered
27 Posts
QUOTE (DEATHWISH17 @ Jun 26 2008, 07:56 PM) index.php?act=findpost&pid=1377966
Hey everyone how are ya?

just wanted to know if you would like to come join me and some Mazda guys from Hamilton to do some meets in the area??

I just posted a list of people 2 days ago on TorontoMazda6.com who are from Hamilton and want to do meets. We can all just hang out talk about our cars or even install whatever stuff we buy for our cars. Also when the big meets from Toronto come up we can all meet up and go as a group.

Let me know and if u have any other Mazda6 or other Mazda friends tell them as well.

Take care Phil

1.Deathwish17(Phil)
2.DaSock
10.[/b]

1 - 4 of 4 Posts
About this Discussion
3 Replies
4 Participants
puretruth
Mazda 6 Forums
Mazda6club.com is a forum dedicated to the Mazda6 / Atenza. Come and discuss reliability, performance, modifications, and more!
Full Forum Listing