Mazda 6 Forums banner

1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
Registered
4 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Despite my love for my Mazda, it may be time for me to let it go. It's been a great car but sometimes things happen and outta 2 vehicles you have to choose 1... and well the wife needs the vehicle that's NOT my Mazda! :(

Anyway, no pictures at the moment but:

2006 Mazda 6s
Tungsten Grey
Manual Transmission
16,868 Miles
Cloth Interior
1 door ding behind driver side wheel, lower portion of panel (Small, but really... a car door at 5-6 inches off ground?? Grrrrr.)
No other body damage
Everything Stock, including tires
Base model (no sunroof/spoiler etc)

KBB mentioned around $12.8 or so, Nada mentioned $12.1$-14.9

·
Registered
216 Posts
I am in Ottawa, Canada and, unfortunately, I would not expect to get more than $8k :(
Check local car listing (autotrader.com, ...) and what others are selling it for.

Good luck

·
Registered
110 Posts
Dude im pretty sure you could get more than 8k because of such low mileage. I bought my 06 i for $7250 with 85k on it. So id say somewhere close to 11k.

·
Registered
3,855 Posts
wow! how have you kept it at such low miles lol. my 09 is already past 15k miles!

·
Registered
4 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
Well, when I bought it, it was my first new-off-the-lot car and I wanted it to last as long as possible. So we drove our Equinox primarily for trips and errands. That and my wife can't drive a stick and all attempts to show her failed, not that I'm complaining. :p

If only it were a Speed6! Hmmm, maybe I see one of those in the future...

·
Registered
2,204 Posts
u could probably get 11.5k ez.

1 - 14 of 14 Posts