Mazda 6 Forums banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
146 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
:wtf: Who wouldv'e thought that fucking Hughes would win?? :swearin: I hate that little bastard!! Why couldn't it been more like :chairshot: but Hoarace will always be a legend!!! In other events, (in case you didn't see it, and if you didn't WHY THE HELL NOT!) My boy Dieago won, and so did Swift! But I'm still pissed about the main event!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Ok so I thought the main event was the last match, up until I saw the Spencer Fisher match. HOLY CRAP!! That was the best fight of the night so far, a freakishly accurate flying knee??!!! Hell yeah :spin:

·
Registered
279 Posts
I knew that Hughes was going to win. Royce was totally and completely dominated. Its just not his time anymore. What was up with all those Diego haters though? From what I saw he had the other guy on defense almost the entire time. Swift and Vera's wins were awesome. I like Vera's victory dance. Lister's fight was impressive. All really good and exciting finishes except for the very last one (technically the second fight of the night) where the heavyweight guy wussed out after he got socked in eye.

·
Registered
793 Posts
you got to admit melvins fight was a sweet knockout too!!!

i cant wait for the shamrock/ ortiz rematch...

i hope shamrock comes out with a little more that thier last fight.

·
Registered
979 Posts
Ok so it was a great night, but the kid's name was Mike Swik not swift... I love the fact that he can turn anything into the swikatine.... He is quick and hell he should fight more. What I wanna know is why a legend like Royce looked scared as shit all night, he deserved to loose! He has NO stand up and well his ground game was just not there. But we will see him again I am sure. I thought that the Vera fight was great he is a very likable character but he isNOT ready for Liddel!! As for Diego he is a tool, but he is good I think the crowd was just upset at both fighters due to the fact that there was nothing going on it was a BORING fight, no one was challenging and well Diego does not have much stand up and nither did his opponent.. the natural my ass, the Bore is what he shoulda been called!!

·
Registered
146 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Ok so it was a great night, but the kid's name was Mike Swik not swift... I love the fact that he can turn anything into the swikatine.... He is quick and hell he should fight more. What I wanna know is why a legend like Royce looked scared as shit all night, he deserved to loose! He has NO stand up and well his ground game was just not there. But we will see him again I am sure. I thought that the Vera fight was great he is a very likable character but he isNOT ready for Liddel!! As for Diego he is a tool, but he is good I think the crowd was just upset at both fighters due to the fact that there was nothing going on it was a BORING fight, no one was challenging and well Diego does not have much stand up and nither did his opponent.. the natural my ass, the Bore is what he shoulda been called!!
[/b]
Ok...ok...ok. So I messed up his name.. :rolleyes: I agree with Vera not being ready for Liddel. The Diego fight was boring, and he should have won! I don't think Shamrock has it in him anymore, he's fired up, but he's going into the match with TOO much emotion. Ortiz (however much I don't like him) is going to see the openings that Shamrock is going to have because all he's gonna think about is smashing Ortiz's face in. That'll be another good night of fighting. If anyone is from Bucks County, PA and wants to get together for it, PM me. Maybe have a BBQ in the afternoon, detail the cars....

·
Registered
279 Posts
ohh..thats why Mike "The Quick" Swift didn't sound right..hehe. I got a kick outta seeing Diego fail after every attempt at a takedown, but he never gave up. I thought it was funny when the other guy tried a flying knee for a change and then just got stuck with Diego on his back. And yah, very nice knockouts by Spencer and Melvin.

1 - 6 of 6 Posts
About this Discussion
5 Replies
4 Participants
RockSteady
Mazda 6 Forums
Mazda6club.com is a forum dedicated to the Mazda6 / Atenza. Come and discuss reliability, performance, modifications, and more!
Full Forum Listing