Mazda 6 Forums banner

1 - 16 of 16 Posts

·
Registered
104 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I just left the mazda dealership, had my wife test drive a speed gt. the current offer is s-plan price with financing in the 4.5% range. they will also pay off my 6s so no equity will roll over. I really should not be buying a new car, but its like a cant help myself, it just keeps calling me. :drive:

·
Registered
979 Posts
You must answer the call!

·
Registered
48 Posts
Let me ask you, who will be driving the MS6 if you buy one?, wife, you or kids? Do me a favor, don't buy one, there will be one less on the road..lol. But then welcome to the MS6 community if you do

·
Registered
979 Posts
I hear the phone... it is god calling she wants you to get the speed!

·
Registered
979 Posts
have you succomb to the power of speed yet?

·
Registered
104 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
I thinking i will most likely get one, but later down the road when good incentives are out. the dealership im talking too has a bunch that have been there for months, either they or mazda will have to do something soon. I just need too be STRONG right now.

·
Registered
29 Posts
[attachmentid=13298]

Resistance is Futile..

- The Borg

Attachments

·
Registered
1,022 Posts
The new 07 Sti looks smokin hot, too bad it will end up 8k more than a Speed6.

·
Registered
104 Posts
Offer them 27k and leave. They will call you back with a good deal especially since they have a ton on the lot, should be to your advantage.

·
Registered
979 Posts
Incentives who needs em... Go in with a number and they will most likely match it now!

·
Registered
451 Posts
zoom zoom!

1 - 16 of 16 Posts
About this Discussion
15 Replies
11 Participants
pcs
Mazda 6 Forums
Mazda6club.com is a forum dedicated to the Mazda6 / Atenza. Come and discuss reliability, performance, modifications, and more!
Full Forum Listing